Supergroomer - Back & Smaller Than Ever

How long do you have to stay down supergroomer? You have to be feeling substantially better by now. You've been on my mind all day and I'm sending waves of healing energy. :circle-of-love:

Good to hear. Did he clear you?

Appointment is 8:30am tomorrow. :circle-of-love::peace:

:laughtwo: Yes, you did say that. Nice when I actually pay attention, isn't it? LOL! You'll do great. Just be very cautious in increasing loads, but you're an intelligent man with a hardheaded woman by your side, so I don't worry.

OK guys. Need a little help here. Yesterday, I rotated Cindy's pot and the leaves that were against the wall were a bit curled. I thought it was due to being on the wall of the tent. She is looking a little worse today, Right now it is just the one side. PH normal fed with FF Grow Big last watering, temps at a 79-80. Any ideas? :peace:

20160310_070927.jpg
20160310_070920.jpg

Well... I got a 2L hempy that is most definitely root bound. I saw quite a bit of boated leaves. For whatever reason... which I admit I have no idea about, the boating has stopped.
I notice hooked tips as well... this being an indicator of an overfeed.
I don't think folks see boating from PH issues.... but I could be wrong.
Heat seems to have some impact on boating in my garden... I see more boating when hot... but that could be the root zone getting hot.
I dunno.... I think I'm out of random bullets to fire into the air here.

Back
Top Bottom