Suzy

20160218_072319_resized.jpg

Cindy

20160218_072322_resized.jpg

Marcia

20160218_072333_resized.jpg

The clones

20160218_072329_resized.jpg

I have 2 clones left on the cloner right now. A Critical + and 1 from the Mystery Monster. So far 100% success with rooting my clones this go round!!:peace:

congrats on the great % on clones man, it seems cannabis is starting to get hardier and hardier as i have a 100% success rate also

those are some really nice macro shots man, i need to get a new camera that can record again and something that can get me shots like those great update and plants look amazing :volcano-smiley:

These weren't even taken with a good camera. I have my wife take any pics for POTM since she has a good camera and is the photographer in the family. These were just taken with my Galaxy 4. :) :peace:

haha awesome, your phone has a better macro setting than my cannon!

We are running the distiller at least 2 times a day. My 12 year old son won't drink any other water now, so the plants aren't getting any, just the humans.:) My last clone on the cloner (the Mystery Monster) is almost ready to come out and I won't put anything else on till I am ready to put Suzy into flower. I will probably move the Mars II 400 that is over the cloner into the veg tent till I need the cloner in a couple weeks. :) :peace:

I will take some pics in a bit. I did a bit of work in the veg tent. Cindy got upsized to a 4 gallon pot. She was so tight (almost root bound) that she was tough to get out of the 2 gallon pot. I think she will be happier now. I also took the Blue Blood #1 clone (the one with the added friend) and transplanted her to a 2 gallon pot. I also gently separated the roots from the second plant and put that back into the Styrofoam cup so it can generate a good root ball of it's own. :peace:

I found the post from Cajun and wrote it down somewhere to post over here and now I can't find it but it was in a conversation about autos and how he likes them good enough but for making oil to cure cancer you need THC over 20% and currently that is a hard thing to find.... I'm pretty sure that is the post and it is on his journal but I can't find the post number now...:sorry:...:circle-of-love:

My guess is that he meant the oil had to be 20%+.

A low cannabinoid % means you won't get as much oil from a given amount of bud.

If you use 200 proof alcohol, the cold wash, hot boil and decarb and do all that correctly, you get about 95% cannabinoid oil no matter the % cannabinoid bud or shake you start with. The lower the %, the less oil you will make, but it will be just as strong.

Say goodnight John.

:Namaste:
GoodnightJohnnyOilseed:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom