Supergroomer - Back & Smaller Than Ever

That's a long time for a clone. Omg I will have zero patience if these take that long. Working on a misting system as we speak.

That is what happens if you take the clones later in flower!! They have to revert to veg stage before they will start to root. When I restarted, the plan was to have only 1 tent. with only 1 space I had to wait till plants went to flower to clone. Now with 2 tents, I can clone the plants I like when they are in veg. My next BB clones will be before these girls go to flower. :peace:

Here are some pics from the veg tent this AM.

First is Suzy. She needs to be upsized. That will have to wait till this weekend I think. The Primo Purple will be chopped and that will make room in the flower tent for the Mystery Monster.

20160210_070904_resized.jpg

And speaking of Mystery Monster.

20160210_070925_resized.jpg

Then there is Cindy

20160210_070915_resized.jpg

And Marcia and the BB clone. :peace:

20160210_070918_resized.jpg

The garden looks good brohta, been awhile since i stopped by but got a few things in life in order and should be back on :420: frequently again! great grow like always brotha

Some body please tell me what the hell I am doing!!!!! A picture (or three) is worth a thousand words.

20160211_150526_resized.jpg
20160211_150520_resized.jpg
20160211_150515_resized.jpg

This is my Blue Blood Clone. There is 0% chance of there being a stray seed that could have gotten in this cup. Am I somehow getting secondary plants from my roots? I would love to know why this is happening!!! :peace:

Is this happening with just the one strain?Was the original plant grown from seed? Does it only happen to clones taken from flower or from veg too? Maybe you are just being rewarded for all the good you do:)

It was a My Blue Blood (from my last seed)that threw the first mystery plant. That one died after transplant, but mystery plant 2 appeared in the cup. That is the current Mystery Monster. Another popped up next to the monster and I just let that stay where it was. It does not have the same leaf structure of my other BBs but it could be a slightly different pheno. I am going to let it play out and see what happens. :) :peace:

really crazy about the secondary plants popping out so often, i have never heard of cannabis sprouting another shoot from its roots but ill do some research. and congrats on the quick roots, i just took clones of all my dark dragon plants and hope i can get some roots in 7-10 days with minimal yellowing

Back
Top Bottom