180W Super Lemon Haze Grow - Lots of Pics!

Cammie is an unstable person that got her buttons pushed by me. It wasnt too hard pushing her over the edge with the Super Penetrator.......

It's coming, we were talking/working on some of the preparations tonight ;)

that would be sweet. Have the top dogs with leds GLH and HGL then have a equal watt hps in the mix then we can compare all to each other. the HID will be what we use to tell how the environment was they we can rank all 3 light in order from best to worst. I would pay money to see that. and if 420mag was the 1st to do this and publish this, that would be a great issue for others to read that dont have web access. History in the making!

hit up SS and if he agrees to run my 360w panel with Cammie's 345w panel and we can both go up against the 400w hps.

I have been trying to get 420mag to do a full blown test with 4 to 5 manufacturers and have all of us go up against a hps but that hasnt happened yet.

So SS if you can fit one more tent and would like to do this let me know and hit up Cammie.

Shit yeah........... I know SS has already said because of circumstances he cant but just imagine what it would be if he could.................. His last journal was nothing short of amazing, detailed, informative, responsive and lets not forget those pics. :ganjamon: I would happily pay to see that comparison, and im fairly sure it would be a new record for 420 in hits and reply for a single thread. One could only hope this happens sooner rather than later.

Enough with the HGL talk already - use your heads!

If you do a little research you will see that HGL is not worthy. Cammie has been shown to grossly misrepresent the truth on many occaisons. Cammie's antics on her hydrogrowled forums on another site are comical: it's always the same. Lots of hype from Cammie's selected growers, someone refutes the outlandish claims, much mean spirited drama ensues, dissenter is banned, lots of hype again...

100% What you said. I saw a pic of a bud with a ruler behind it to make it appear that the bud was fuller. And have indirectly been called names by her because I don't own one of her products. The priceless part would be in seeing Mike win. .V.

That would certainly be doable, and I appreciate Go's generous offer to loan me his 345w, but I'd only do it if HGL agrees to donate a light same as everyone else.

It wasn't cool on my last grow that HSS donated a light and HGL didn't.

SS, IMO that company won't give you a free light because they cant get you to do a bias grow in their favor.. For a Free light they expect screwed pics and results.. I mean you can clearly see the growers now taking pics to make sure it shows (their LED's good side) and the oppositions bad side.. Anyone else seeing this or it it just me...

Notice I said ... In my opinion :ganjamon:

I don't see "Cameron" sending her light into a losing battle. But, if she wants to back her $hit up then that's what she needs to do.
Check; your move.;)

So how's that Super Lemon Haze doing?

Mmm, KFC... You get a chance to try that pizza place yet?

I think the biggest problem with the two (hgl and ghl) is actual watts. It simply wouldnt be fair to put to a 300w ghl panel that draws 360w I believe against a hgl 345w panel that actually draws 290w, unless the end results are solely based off gpw. I believe a much fairer test would be ghl's 300 spectra that draws about 360w against 2 of hgl's 205w panels that draws 180w each for a total of 360w against 360w. That's the closest watt vs watt that could happen.

And as for lies I'd say that she's one of the more honest ones around, and in my opinion is on top of it. When I send her an email I get a response in max a day, I have msg'd other LED companies where I wont even receive a response. She's a sparkplug thats for sure, lol, but I honestly enjoy talking shop with her as much as the next person out there. As for the lies you gotta figure SS hit 1gpw with a straight up grow and I almost think I can remember him saying he almost could see himself doubling his yield under different circumstances. I know that I could greatly improve my numbers with both the lights I used in my grow as well, but still came to realize that the hgl light beat the jumbo once again. I dunno guys, just seems like you guys rip on her way too much and I had a good experience growing with her led's and your numbers are essentially the same in gpw with the ghl's panel Irish, and you even lst'd plants in your last grow. I guess I am just lucky or sumthan cuz I dont have anything bad to say about hgl or cammie... Or does that make me uncool since I cant join the hate on hgl club?

Mmm, KFC... You get a chance to try that pizza place yet?

I think the biggest problem with the two (hgl and ghl) is actual watts. It simply wouldnt be fair to put to a 300w ghl panel that draws 360w I believe against a hgl 345w panel that actually draws 290w, unless the end results are solely based off gpw. I believe a much fairer test would be ghl's 300 spectra that draws about 360w against 2 of hgl's 205w panels that draws 180w each for a total of 360w against 360w. That's the closest watt vs watt that could happen.

And as for lies I'd say that she's one of the more honest ones around, and in my opinion is on top of it. When I send her an email I get a response in max a day, I have msg'd other LED companies where I wont even receive a response. She's a sparkplug thats for sure, lol, but I honestly enjoy talking shop with her as much as the next person out there. As for the lies you gotta figure SS hit 1gpw with a straight up grow and I almost think I can remember him saying he almost could see himself doubling his yield under different circumstances. I know that I could greatly improve my numbers with both the lights I used in my grow as well, but still came to realize that the hgl light beat the jumbo once again. I dunno guys, just seems like you guys rip on her way too much and I had a good experience growing with her led's and your numbers are essentially the same in gpw with the ghl's panel Irish, and you even lst'd plants in your last grow. I guess I am just lucky or sumthan cuz I dont have anything bad to say about hgl or cammie... Or does that make me uncool since I cant join the hate on hgl club?

how is she honest when she said her 126w= a 400w hps? or her 205w = a 600w hps? or her old 300w = a 1000w hps? none of those claims she made came close! So how is that honest??????.

and why dose she call her unit a 345w when i only pulls 290w? i mean i know GLH says 300w and it uses 350w but i rather be higher on nubers then lower.

Originally Posted by MedicalMan
blazeoneup check the link - irishboy pulled 546 from a 740w LED. Probably surpass 1g/w if he went the hydro route.
546 grams (umm, did anyone notice how 1 day before he weighed them, he was telling everyone how they all needed a lot more drying time?) from 749W = .73 grams per watt. What's REALLY funny about this grow, is that Irish used training/LST techniquest to try and increase his yields. The reason this is funny, is because he did .78 grams per watt with our 1st generation 126W light, using absolutely NO training or yield maximization methods, and that was several months ago (you're supposed to get better with each grow ya know). Our 2nd gens perform better than our first, and had he used training/LST with our light, he most certainly would have been over 1 gram per watt without switching to hydro. The company who makes the light he was using has a crap product and Irish proved it. It's too bad other people are so blind to see it, not to mention the buds he produced with that 750W LED are about half the size as some produced by independents using a single 126W light. In the end he did BETTER WITH OUR 1st GEN 126W WITH ZERO TRAINING, than he did with a 750W LED and training it up the yin yang. OUCH.

You think i would weight my buds weight and take pics of it? hardly anyone growing with ur lights take pics on the scale! if i was going to lie about my weight why would i take pics? i would just throw out and number and not have pics like most do. your funny on that one. nice try!

this whole gram per watt thing on my last grow and the HGL grow is stupid to compare. Any real grower knows its allot easier to hit a higher g/w with 3 plants and only using 126w. its allot harder to pull 749g with 4 plants using 749w. thats like saying i grew 3 plants with a 400w hps and hit 1 g/w so i should have hit 1000g from my 1000w hps with 3 plants because i should get 1000g because its a 1000w no matter what the plant count is. come on think about it. thats just commies BS to make her sound better. or how about this one. others had bigger top cola from a signal 126w light then his 600w light. um well thats because that one plant was grown straight up and 1 plant under 1 light getting pure led core sat. also that was a hydro grow., and my soil plants were LST spreading energy all over the plant, i had multiple good size tops instead of just one. and none of my plants were under 100% direct core light. these are just her smoke and screens to make her lights seem the best. but she for got to say that didnt she? no too honest to hide the facts!

she also said my grow couldnt match a 600w HID light, well it was funny how i posted all those commets of several 600w growers saying my plants and yield was impressive. and thats from a 600w only thread. so theirs another BS sales pitch to make her sound better. not to honest! the list goes on and on but i dont have all night!

what about having to keep he 60degree leds 6" from the plants? when in veg mine was 26" and latter in flowering it was 18-20". umm what dose that tell you? another thing she dosent say. so dont tell me she is honest. she deletes all the truth one her little forum, not honest, says her lights will beat a 400w and 600w hps when they didnt come close, not honest. facts are facts bro, lots of others that have been around for a long time will all tell you the same thing i did. she is far from honest.

She has no respect goes on others threads and starts stuff because their using different lights and not hers. look at Go green thread, she shitted all over it about the lumie grow, look all my threads, and many others in the past. she acts like a little kid, for being around 24yrs old i would think she would act more grown up then she dose. Its not right to talk trash on others threads, i dont go on her growers threads talking trash on her forum, because i am more grown up then that. All that dose it hurt her business, you would think she would see that?

I see her running her mouth all over the others places. tell her to grow up and keep my name out of her mouth and to stay off of my threads!! and to stop hiding facts! to make her look better. when i speak i speak the truth! and dont hid facts. and i back up my facts with 100's of pics showing everything.

anyone that says 19oz from 4 plants isnt impressive, then i dont know what to say? because i am happy with that no matter what the g/w is. 19oz from 4 plants! screw g/w!
ive shown several times how g/w is not accurate. hydro, Co2, strain, plant count, nutes, grower, techniques, environment, light ect... so dont compare g/w between both of my grows. its not acurte, and that was stupid of her to compare others grows to mine. another sales tact, comparing two different grows strains and everything. what a rookie joke! tell her to go take more pics of her garden with all those HID lights hanging their, oh wait she said they were just to lazy to take them down, but they were not in use.lol BS!!

These are all true facts! the facts prove she is not honest but far from it! prove me wrong!

who also used to use our own panels and had better results with them. He doesn't show you any of the MASSIVE buds created with our panels, he wants to show you someone else's, and results that really aren't all the impressive to begin with.

you mean these MASSIVE buds?
lets recap here about my two grows.

trim_pics_010_600x449.jpg

trim_pics_009_600x449.jpg

trim_pics_011_600x449.jpg

trim_pics_008_600x449.jpg

63_days_of_flowering_005_600x449.jpg

63_days_of_flowering_021_600x449.jpg

HINDU_SKUNK_2_004_600x569.jpg

HINDU_SKUNK_2_007_600x571.jpg

do you blame me? so dont tell me about g/w when ther buds looked like shit! whats g/w when the buds dont compare? and the qulity sure dosent.

you want some more true facts? about how she won over the 180w? because i am sick of hereing that bs also. pics say it all, PS only had 2 plants, did you forget about this?

180w HS THE RUNT!!
trim_pics_006_600x449.jpg

HGL HS the big one
trim_pics_011_600x449.jpg

ummm. i wonder why she won???

trim_pics_003_600x449.jpg

trim_pics_008_600x449.jpg

SORRY MIKE. I HAD TO SHOW ALL THESE FACTS THAT OTHERS NEED TO KNOW! I AM SICK OF ALL THE DISHONEST BS THAT CAMMIE HIDES AND OTHERS STICK UP FOR HER! I REST MY CASE!! the truth is out their.

And Cammie it dosent feel too good when the table turns and someone is talking about you now does it!!! you see i dont need to make up lies to make you look bad i just fuel my fire off of you BS lies!! So like i said many times. if you want more proof that you BS then keep putting my name in your mouth and ill do the same! but you wont catch me up in lies, because i dont BS! but ill catch you in ur lies every time. I see what you say about me and my grows. keep it up and ill do the same. the ball is in your court. you cant delete and hide the truth here.

Back
Top Bottom