1lb dry yield - Indoor - 3 months - 4 gallons

rrrreaper

I have 38 years experience. I started harvest knowing this was one for the records first average 12 oz. Per, the last few 1 pound dry 1 is well over a pound! Normal 3 months 4 gallon just tried a less is best and cut off nitrogen at bud. 4 1000 w over 12 ponds. Half that was very acceptable but this is beyond incredible!20 rock hard baseball bats and still going. Has anyone ever heard of 16 oz dry 1 plant 3 months 4 gallon?

That sounds wonderful. What are the specifics? How are you achieving this?
Strain?
how many square feet per plant?
how long of a veg?
seed or clone?

I have 38 years experience. I started harvest knowing this was one for the records first average 12 oz. Per, the last few 1 pound dry 1 is well over a pound! Normal 3 months 4 gallon just tried a less is best and cut off nitrogen at bud. 4 1000 w over 12 ponds. Half that was very acceptable but this is beyond incredible!20 rock hard baseball bats and still going. Has anyone ever heard of 16 oz dry 1 plant 3 months 4 gallon?

...Pictures??...cheerz...h00k...

Gotta love the guys that come in and shoot up the place with these wild claims. Still no reply to the above queries? Perhaps Mr Reaper was in the middle of a wet dream and posted these incredible claims in his sleep.

Back
Top Bottom