1st Afghani CFL Grow - Pics - Advice Welcome

That was a prob in the beginning but I keep it rather cool in the box like 70 -72

And

I was thinking the same thing earlier. Why do you think that's happening? I figure it needs more lights but I've been debating on a panel whether or not to get it.

alot of cfl's end up radiating alot of dead air heat; I would think that if you had heat issues earlier and now have a stable low 70's ambient temp then you probably added some air circulation of some sort that probably will fix it. Wait and see...also, I think you might be watering a little to frequently

Dont wait until they are to long or it will be harder or even impossible to do without snapping a branch off. If the branch gets to hard you need to put pressure where yo plan to bend it and keep reapplying pressure so that the tissue starts to get soft and then eventually bendable then you are free to bend it and tie the branch however low you want it or up high even. Sometimes I take lower branches and tie them so they are more vertical. I try to make my branches into a winding staircase. I call this stepping. It allows for the most light to be used to get less undesirable popcorn buds and since they are at different heights there is more room for more colas without blocking out any others.

Yes the only journal I have on this site so far has it. I have extensively took pictures as well. Have a secret ingredient in there that I use as well. To my knowledge noone on this site uses it from all the journals I have seen.

You train them to suit your needs. Mines I make the top flat and so that every branch gets the same light.

20140422_121317.jpg
20140420_141306.jpg

Yes the only journal I have on this site so far has it. I have extensively took pictures as well. Have a secret ingredient in there that I use as well. To my knowledge noone on this site uses it from all the journals I have seen.

Everything I know is because of what I read in his post. Be sure to follow him. Knowledge is power and he knows some power.

Hey all had some probe occur from no where. At first I thought it was because a few leaves were touch inch the soil so I trimmed them so they wouldn't but then a mid leaf had weird discoloration and dryness.

Also does anyone know if this is a good light?

Hey all been about a week give or take since my last legitimate update and I think its been long enough. Ive done a few different things in the past week and had problems occur which were fixed. For states had a slight nitrogen deficiency and drop page and dryness so I had to trim the tips of my fan leaves. Then I fimmed but cut a bit too much and ended up topping it and snipping a piece of stem. Then I LSTd it on Monday and some more today. I'll upload pics in a bit.

Thanks for following

Hey all been about a week give or take since my last legitimate update and I think its been long enough. Ive done a few different things in the past week and had problems occur which were fixed. For states had a slight nitrogen deficiency and drop page and dryness so I had to trim the tips of my fan leaves. Then I fimmed but cut a bit too much and ended up topping it and snipping a piece of stem. Then I LSTd it on Monday and some more today. I'll upload pics in a bit.

Thanks for following

Back
Top Bottom