1st Grow - COTC Cash Crop - Auto Fem

Hey Hortus your plants are looking great brother. Congrats. My cash crop was doomed bro, I cant honestly tell you what went wrong because I started three different strains staggered a couple of weeks apart. Same soil mix and lighting and the cash crop is the only one that went nuts on me. She was super short at sixteen inches and no matter what I did with lights or nutes or temps nothing mattered. She did her own thing and in the end she started yellowing rapidly and her pistils all changed over and her trichs went cloudy so I flushed her for ten days and chopped her down. Bud is drying right now and smells like skunky coffee its a great aroma. Wet she gave 94 grams but it will be trichs covered top shelf bud. Congrats to you and GIbuds on your cash crops. Last pics I have were about ten days before I cut but I took a pic of the rootball. Check that thing out. Shes the shorty in the middle.
20150724_153455.jpg
20150724_153525.jpg
20150727_160115.jpg

In all fairness your little cashcrop looks stunning from what I can see she certainly packed on some girth from the last time I saw it! Atleast your still gonna have 20 to 30g dried better than a kick to the balls lol

Once you've got a couple more grows under your belt you'll learn what these plants need and how they like things. Light is one of the biggest factors I'm still teetering on the edge of upgrading to leds it's just the price that's putting me off.

Thanks for your kind words about my grow I'm really chuffed how these autos have went. Over the next week or 2 I'll be harvesting them so keep an eye out for the results:nomo:

Keep it green bro :passitleft:

Still curing but dry she gave me 29 grams. Thanks for all the advice and I wish everyone the best with their grows. Im off to start some choco skunk, wish me luck, later all.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom