James's - Outdoor - Dark Devil - Coco - 1st 420 Grow Journal - 2015

Getting Compact :high-five:

IMG_213513.JPG

Very cool to see how the purple came in so strong! I have 3 dark devil autos at week 4 right now. I'm pumped for the purps to bloom! Come check em out sometime. I have a journal in progress and would like all the insight I can get on em!

Thanks for checkin out my journal man! If you are anything like me than I'm sure u can't get enough of the purps:circle-of-love:
Can't wait to see the nugs!
They still maturing or have u harvested?

I have to hervest this week, unfortunately the wind breaked the stem... The plant is in bad chape, I rolled some tape around, hopefully she will some the last nutrients to the nugs, will put her in the dark tomorow, then hervest time :thumb:

Hey Bapple :) Well the smoke still a litlle harsh I putted the buds drying for 5 days in a dark place hanging upside down whit air flowing in the room, and I started the cure today, so a few days from now I can tell you how it taste! On the other hand the smell is incredible, is a sweet citrus smell so good, Thanks for the support btw Bapple :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom