Nearly 3 weeks into flower now and I'm starting to become giddy-
420-magazine-mobile2078099254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile546891281.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2068211399.jpg

I can not wait to see my baby in another month .
She's becoming too tall for her tent tho. I've been retying her down everyday, as she gets closer to the light. Going to look into some other ways of keeping her away but other than pretty much attaching the light to the ceiling of the tent and tying her down, not sure there is anything else I can do. Off to research!

I am so proud of my girl right now!
Another 5 days and she'll be at 4 weeks in flower and her buds are forming so fast!
420-magazine-mobile1785184459.jpg
420-magazine-mobile80962427.jpg
420-magazine-mobile712858877.jpg

I still need to invest in a dehumidifier asap. RH was at 60% when I checked on her this morning and I gotta get that under control before her buds really start to fill out.
She has stretched about 5-7 inches so far. I'm praying she's done because I'm really running out of room here lol. I MacGyver'd my light to get it a little higher and I've been using garden wire to pull her branches down. The light is still closer than I'd like it to be but she isn't showing me any signs of light burn so I guess I'll just leave it for now.
That's all for now! I'll be sure to update once I start seeing those buds fattening up!

Alriiiiiight! Haven't updated here in a bit so I'm back!
4 more days and she'll be at 7 weeks into flower.
420-magazine-mobile510332195.jpg

So I know- her shape is totally weird and completely uneven BUT she was my first try, so! I'm still happy with her. Even though she's pretty wonky lookin, I'm still impressed that I haven't killed her . I did take a lot of her fan leaves off right before switching to flower so I'm worried that has effected my yield. It's either that or I'm being too impatient lol. I'm hoping her buds continue to fatten up as she ripens but here's a look at her buds now-
420-magazine-mobile1346254142.jpg
420-magazine-mobile218569234.jpg
420-magazine-mobile969666047.jpg

Sorry for all the super bright purple photos- I turned flash on to get some green in there.
I'll try to update a little more often .

Not sure if this should be happening yet?
420-magazine-mobile654478394.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1580872082.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1800579738.jpg
420-magazine-mobile570835062.jpg
420-magazine-mobile443715746.jpg

All the yellow kinda happened over night. I'm at a point where I'm really only checking on her once in the morning. I didn't notice it yesterday. I know once it gets closer to harvest, the leaves begin to yellow since it's using up all the nutes inside the fan leaves. I would say I'm about 3-4 weeks away from harvest and I did just flush her so I'm assuming that's why I'm seeing so much yellow. Still unsure so any help or advice would be much appreciated. Got some close ups of her colas-
420-magazine-mobile48468945.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1118022160.jpg
420-magazine-mobile587515082.jpg

She's got some heat stress on her top fan leaves. She's gotten so tall and I've been tying her down, pulling her into a wide "Y" shape but she's still suffering from the light. Is this going to really effect my bud? Also- her buds aren't getting as fat as I wanted. I think that was my own fault for cutting so many of her fan leaves off; after flower.

Just a quick update!
I'm having problems with my dehumidifier. It's making my tent extremely hot and my girl is suffering from it. Her top leaves are showing signs of heat stress and my light isn't helping. I've been pulling her into a wider 'Y' shape but her buds eventually got heavy enough to pull her over for me (now I've got her stringed up). This morning I went in and added an extra fan (a total of 3 fans) in my flowering tent and I'm hoping that helps cool her off.
420-magazine-mobile1188293526.jpg
420-magazine-mobile830028831.jpg
420-magazine-mobile745793962.jpg

I'm still guessing she's 2-3 weeks away from harvest. I jumped the gun and stopped giving her nutes about a week ago. I think it's too late to give her more nutes. 4 week flush? . Her colas aren't as big as I'd like them to be, at all. It's my own fault from cutting so many fan leaves and the lack or nutrients. Live and learn, I suppose. She is smelling really great though . I'm getting really excited for harvest!

So this morning I had an emergency harvest. I've been checking her trics and I really didn't think she was ready yet but since I stopped giving her nutes so long ago, she's sucking up every last nutrient from the leaves and is VERY yellow. The yellow started to reach my beautiful sugar leaves so I got my fiskars and went to work. I only took what I needed to. She's popping soooo many new white hairs, I couldn't bare to harvest all of her. This is what I took this morning-
420-magazine-mobile2063633371.jpg
I really wasn't sure how to cut or trim but I did my best. I've got my few nugs hanging in the closet in a drying net. Today is day 1 of drying! I have 1 small fan in there and I'll go check on them everyday. I didn't leave any stems to snap so I'm not sure how I'll know if they're done drying or not. It's going to be an interesting learning experience lol. God, I can't wait to smoke this baby!

Alrighty so!
I guess this will be my last post, closing this journal.
I didn't really keep up with it as i realized it was a dead thread. I didn't have the advice or help I needed and was basically just updating myself so I figured why keep posting.
I harvested my big girl about a month ago and at this point, I only have a jar of her left out of 6-7.
I got her from bagseed and she was a complete mystery to me the entire time. Grew tall and skinny like a male while her brothers stayed short and bushy, popped hairs while still in veg for only 2 months, grew super strange looking buds, her trics never seemed to turn milky or amber even tho she was in flower for almost 4 months and near the end she started producing seeds.
Her high is short and fast (we did pull her out of a bag of mids) and even though I do have a relatively high tolerance, I've never had to smoke 3 blunts in a row to feel an effect. All around, it's a pretty big disappointment. I've got 2 more mids in flower right now (they have their own separate journal) along with 2 (loud) still in veg. So here is to hoping they come out better/I get a grasp on how all this works and SOON. I've joined an online cannabis training university in hopes of learning where I went wrong and learn how to improve. It's mostly just hydro info and I don't have the time or means for that kind of setup right now. I'd really just love to find a mentor to help me out and show me the way of growing. Hoping to move out to OR or CO sometime soon and hopefully I can find one out West. Again- HERES TO HOPING
That's all, folks!

Alrighty so!
I guess this will be my last post, closing this journal.
I didn't really keep up with it as i realized it was a dead thread. I didn't have the advice or help I needed and was basically just updating myself so I figured why keep posting.
I harvested my big girl about a month ago and at this point, I only have a jar of her left out of 6-7.
I got her from bagseed and she was a complete mystery to me the entire time. Grew tall and skinny like a male while her brothers stayed short and bushy, popped hairs while still in veg for only 2 months, grew super strange looking buds, her trics never seemed to turn milky or amber even tho she was in flower for almost 4 months and near the end she started producing seeds.
Her high is short and fast (we did pull her out of a bag of mids) and even though I do have a relatively high tolerance, I've never had to smoke 3 blunts in a row to feel an effect. All around, it's a pretty big disappointment. I've got 2 more mids in flower right now (they have their own separate journal) along with 2 (loud) still in veg. So here is to hoping they come out better/I get a grasp on how all this works and SOON. I've joined an online cannabis training university in hopes of learning where I went wrong and learn how to improve. It's mostly just hydro info and I don't have the time or means for that kind of setup right now. I'd really just love to find a mentor to help me out and show me the way of growing. Hoping to move out to OR or CO sometime soon and hopefully I can find one out West. Again- HERES TO HOPING
That's all, folks!

Just happened to run across this...sorry I missed! .-.

I'm going to pull that journal. The stem broke on one so not much to report on especially with an outdoor grow. I appreciate it though! .-.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom