1st Grow Help, Green Crack Auto

Cool video, I took one to see if I have the right idea.thanks! Can I upload my video here? If not I can put pic in.
I think you need a YouTube account for them so most of us cant do that for legalities.
and stealth. I use videos for a different site though and find them so much better to do.

Do you mind if I take a few photos to see what you think?
mate , you post as many as you like. It is your journal and record. The limit each post is 9 attachments but you can do multi posts to get round it. my updates often take two message boxes. lol. pictures are always way more helpful than any messages can be

So I have read that a lot of people cut the large fan leaves so that the nudities can get more light. Do the fan leaves absorb the light and feed the plant. I had a few blocking the light from the bust sites and I just bent the slightly to get more light there. Thoughts?

Cool!
8847C9F9-885E-4FFB-871A-88A4F3B6D438.jpeg
8847C9F9-885E-4FFB-871A-88A4F3B6D438.jpeg
781CD2CA-173E-4C8E-8EFB-DB2DE71A0654.jpeg
Those fan leaves are beauties. showing their indica dominance with their broad fingers. could be a good indicator for a stout squat plant maybe ??.

So I have read that a lot of people cut the large fan leaves so that the nudities can get more light. Do the fan leaves absorb the light and feed the plant. I had a few blocking the light from the bust sites and I just bent the slightly to get more light there. Thoughts?
Hahahaha a lot of misused words by auto-correct there but all around boobs !!!!. lol

Leave those big beauties until they HAVE to go. tuck them when you can , pull them if you cant . there are times that are used to work better with the plant too. from what I understand and did with my autos , day 21 for a defol of the bigger fans and day 45 for any after that are not tuckable.

Hahahaha a lot of misused words by auto-correct there but all around boobs !!!!. lol

Leave those big beauties until they HAVE to go. tuck them when you can , pull them if you cant . there are times that are used to work better with the plant too. from what I understand and did with my autos , day 21 for a defol of the bigger fans and day 45 for any after that are not tuckable.
Thanks and this auto correct is out to get me!!!

Thanks and this auto correct is out to get me!!!
I hate it and often get misquoted puts an extra g after ending stuff with one. words I already misspelled being reused again and again by the bloody thing. hahaha sodding technology. having said that I dont think 420 would work so well with postcards back and forth.lol

I was just reading that yucca is a good flushing agent as well as a good wetting agent.

The more you know.......lol.

Water works just fine.

Lol so smart phone are out to get us all!
without a doubt. heres a test for you. Tomorrow , think of a a product you would never use ever such as cat food if you dont have a cat ect... parrot cage. something you will be suprised to see on your phone screens ads.. Then openly discuss buying the product in front of the phone throughout the day. do not use it to find the product or anything to do with it. Within 24 hours , you will begin to notice ads for your unneeded product arriving in your sponsored ads to sites ect.. Me and Mrs GG do it sometimes. scary shit. .Let me know if I am wrong as it may just be me !!!!... lol try it and see.

Back
Top Bottom