1st Grow Help, Green Crack Auto

When would you normally give them a hair cut? Is there a best time, I am playing catch up, there is a lot to learn!
Dont worry it isnt too fast to deal with at all. nice and steady with the lst and spreading them out for light while they amble along.

I am going to get the calmag but it won’t be here until Friday so I didn’t want the plants to suffer until then :)

you shouldn’t need any that early on. id wait until you get the cal mag

good luck. Look forward to your journey

If using reverse osmosis water its 2ml per gallon of water.

Distilled im not sure sorry

If using tap water most likely you dont need any but you should have some on hand. Ive read journals here where out of the blue 1 of 10 girls in a group will get a mag def.

If using reverse osmosis water its 2ml per gallon of water.

Distilled im not sure sorry

If using tap water most likely you dont need any but you should have some on hand. Ive read journals here where out of the blue 1 of 10 girls in a group will get a mag def.
I get a calmag def everytime now since moving to LED. Even my living soil is struggling with it too. Powerful LED does leech it from them if too close too. Always have some handy now.
Vitamin c tablet in a res can kill chlorine and chloramine from tap water and make it usable too. our water here is shit for us to drink so the plants get any help I can give them. R.o seems a lot of hassle and expense for a simple fix with cheap vit c tablet.

I tried using my tap, but i was using 13 ml of ph down for 3 gallons of water and it freaked me out.
With the pain in the rump ro water its 3 drops of ph down to get 5.8 everytime for me. But having to purchase water is a pain.

Does anyone have a pic of their main stem tied down? Do you need to switch the tie from side to side or does it always stay on the side originally tied down? I am probably overthinking this!

The photo would have helped :)
F1F62754-5835-4DDB-B5B9-9A2CDA728548.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom