1st Grow Indoors Hydro

Uncle Dans

Adding growing Cannabis to my Polymath library. Traded some BHO for a 600 watt MH, a 4x8 tent, and some clones. Most the clones died while I was getting setup. But, 1 Pennywise pulled through. Looks like a really healthy plant. The genetics are good, with 50/50 CDB/THC in the mother. We shall see. I took 10 cuttings from her today.

I popped 1 pack of Sour Pez a month ago. 4 made it through me learning some patience. Burned the crud out of them. But 1 are looking good, all 4 are stunted. I fim'd and topped them too early as well. Going forward I will be waiting for veg to top, and then using that top for a clone, looking for mothers.

I popped 15 seeds this past Saturday, RO water, paper towel, and ziplocks. 5 Sour Pez, 5 S.A.G.E. n Sour, and 5 Nurse Jackie. Today I transferred them into Rapid Rooter Plugs.

Each box has 4 Gallons of RO Water, 2 Tablespoons of Hydroguard, 2 Tablespoons of Clonex, and the Veg Box has 2 teaspoons each of GH GMB. Each tub is running a 264 GPH well pump from HF. Temps are running in the low 80's, and the humidity is a struggle to keep above 50. Even using a humidifier. Probably need to get a speed control for the fans, and trim them way down.

I will be adding lights as the grow progresses. Playing with the idea of building my own with Cree COB LED's. Will be adding a 4x4 tent, and a Cabinet for Mothers, and clones. The plan is to get a perpetual grow going. Hoping to find 1 good mother for each strain. Also will probably be looking for a good male.

I welcome Questions & Constructive Comments.

20151117_135805.jpg
20151117_163649.jpg
20151117_163641.jpg
20151117_163632.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom