1st Grow Using CFL's - White Widow - Platinum Kush - Dream Queen

Here some updated photos of the White Widow at 13 days, everything seems to be going pretty good. Seems to be growing well especially on lower stem. :peace:

White Widow Day 13
100_04642.JPG
100_04632.JPG
100_04663.JPG
100_04622.JPG
100_04287.JPG

I'm gonna follow you on this thing. but my plants only get about 4 ft tall , and they are in 4 gallon pots.. I use 9 cfl's and mirror finish reflectors....Are ya gonna re-pot them ? .Hopefully I'll learn to post some pics , but I'm in Illinois , so my grow is Stealth..don't know if I should..I've got some great pics

Cool thanks for following sfw88:welcome:. I say post some pics of your setup, just becareful on how you take your pics. I lurked around for about a month before signing up, I say its pretty safe, just be careful with showing your face etc.. As far as repotting them I am not sure yet, i probly will, maybe some some 3-4 gallon square pots.

Thanks azcruiser, :cheesygrinsmiley:. Hope I can keep her going good, be looking forward to your journal on your WW grow.

Bagseed 4 starting to flower,12/12 about ten days now, I think??? A female??? I hope so....:straightface:

Bagseed 4
100_04684.JPG
100_04834.JPG
100_04802.JPG

Yea ilikebike that Platinum Kush is growing good, I have never seen leaves grow like that before, its pretty dang cool plant. The platinum kush and the white widow are clones and the bagseed plants are from seed. On page one where I posted the pic "Small Closet Grow Area Where I Had Some Bagseed But replaced with these clones." I still had the bagseed plants in that pic....i posted the wrong pic! Sorry for the confusion. Again, thanks for the positive feedback. Your plants came out killer by the way on your journal.:welldone:

The fan I had was a little over kill even when I had it on low so I replaced with this smaller quieter one.

New Smaller Fan
100_04853.JPG
100_04841.JPG

Hey guys I had a question. Has anybody every ordered any beans over the net and what sites or companies are more trustworthy? Thanks guys.:rollit:

We paid for 5 Blue Himalaya (Autoflowering) and 3 Fast Bud (Autoflowering).
And this is what we got for free.
1 Hobbit (Autoflowering)
1 OG Kush
1 Northern Lights x Big Bud
1 MK Ultra
1 Fruity Chronic Juice
1 Veneno
1 Blueberry Gum
1 Bubba 76
1 Cheese

all are feminized.

We paid for 5 Blue Himalaya (Autoflowering) and 3 Fast Bud (Autoflowering).
And this is what we got for free.
1 Hobbit (Autoflowering)
1 OG Kush
1 Northern Lights x Big Bud
1 MK Ultra
1 Fruity Chronic Juice
1 Veneno
1 Blueberry Gum
1 Bubba 76
1 Cheese

all are feminized.

was that with a coupon or something> thats alot of free feminized seeds for only buying 8 autoflower seeds.... just curious

was that with a coupon or something> thats alot of free feminized seeds for only buying 8 autoflower seeds.... just curious

It has a place to put a discount code use "FB420" or "420" and get like 10% off.
The total cost was less than 100$, the more you spend the more you get for free.
You get some free ones from them and some free ones from the breeder.
It works well for us we just buy our autos and get shit load of reg fem seeds, and some of them look real good.
We got in on a special deal on this one, but I think the special added like 2 seeds.

Those all look like some great strains Azcruiser!:yummy: Thanks for the info, I have been looking into gettin some beans for awhile know and could never decide on which company, strain etc.:scratchinghead: Know I am just gonna go for it, and give Attitude a try, been wanting to try some auto-flower, see how it comes out. The Blue Himalayan sounds great too. Do auto flower plants need any kind of darkness to bloom or do they bloom under 24/0 light? Again thanks AZ appreciate it! Attitude it is.....:peace:

Back
Top Bottom