1st Grow Using CFL's - White Widow - Platinum Kush - Dream Queen

We love them so far, and have got some good freebes to boot.
Can't wait to plant that Northern Lights x Big Bud and that hobbit sounds real good.
Most auto breeders say to use 20/4 on the lights from seed to chop.
We can only make the grow tent light proof and it only holds 4 5g buckets.
We can run 2 or 3 auto grows to 1 slow non-auto grow, it gets hard to choose what to plant in the tent. poor me
For the next non-auto grow we have this to pick 4 from.
Acapulco Gold
Powerkush
Diesel
Critical +
Acid
Amnesia
White Widow
OG Kush
Northern Lights x Big Bud
MK Ultra
Fruity Chronic Juice
Veneno
Blueberry Gum
Bubba 76
Cheese

This is what we picked.
Northern Lights x Big Bud
White Widow
Acapulco Gold
Amnesia

Good luck

Ahhhh, thank you very much! I'm kinda a 420 snob, but that is one worth looking at if you need some auto advice.

I only post on 420 but I read all of them.
I like a fast grow so auto's work good for me, but not much growing info around about them.
One of the autoflower breeders web page has a pdf file on auto's, but I don't remember where it was.
I pass on what info like that I get to anyone who wants it.

wow am I glad i came across your post. ive had my autos on 12/12 since they started budding about a week. I wonder if i can safely go back to veg light schedule. i was going 24/7 on. think they will keep budding?

wow am I glad i came across your post. ive had my autos on 12/12 since they started budding about a week. I wonder if i can safely go back to veg light schedule. i was going 24/7 on. think they will keep budding?

I think you would be fine Green, maybe even better growth....but then again I have NOT grown an auto yet. Gonna start one next week, just have to decide on a strain now. :goodluck:

Decided I am gonna go ahead and order the Blue Himalaya.....:)

Blue Himalaya is a hybrid of the ever popular blueberry and a kush strain from nepal which helps to keep it nice and short. This is a highly resinous strain which stays very short and gives off a wonderful blueberry aroma. ~Attitude site

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica, Sativa, Ruderalis, Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Autoflowering
Genetics : Auto flowering indica/sativa hybrid
Flowering Time : Medium, Long
Outdoor Harvest :
Height : Short, Medium
THC Level : Very High
Characteristics : couchlock stone :thumb:

Udated Pics about 2 weeks into flower.

100_08636.JPG
100_08626.JPG
100_08245.JPG

Thanks alot like, this grow has been an awsome learning experience and still not over I can get some more pics up soon of what they look like now. This wasnt the greatest journal but I know my next one will be better. I lost the internet for a solid month too man so i kinda lost track. I never got around to ordering seeds but when I do I will try to do a journal on them and try and do a better job of keeping it, or I think I might start a 2liter SOG with the mothers I have now. The plants you see here were the original clones I got from my local club and I took clones from them and started some mommas which are thriving now. Just want to say too, that I have switched to Blue Planet Nutrients cause of this website and all the good people using the stuff. Anyway thanks again for checking it out like I think your the only one subbed. lol. Subbed on your latest grow BTW, so I will be stopping in to check it out. Laters. :peace:

yo i just realized that i didnt take your journal off my subscription folder, its just that you hadn't updated it in a while. lol.

I am also contemplating doing a 2L SOG. Seems to be all the rage and the fact that you are harvesting every 2 months appeals to me very so! I dont even drink soda so i buy my 2L bottles at Walmart for $0.84 and either give them to friends to drink and give back or just dump them out. (I know wasteful but id rather dump it out than rot my teeth out!)

Good decision on moving to BPN, what product line did you go with? I am currently using BPN 3 Part Elite on both my grows.

Looking forward to new pics, Keep up the hard work!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom