1st Grow Using CFL's - White Widow - Platinum Kush - Dream Queen

No this one isn't like, but this one is.
100_03493.JPG

No azcruiser this is just a bagseed plant. The four bagseed plants I have are supposed to be redhaze, I dont know for sure so I will just call them "bagseed". The Green C. plant we cant mention is still a clone but growing fast! Will post some pics soon of her. Thanks for dropping in.

Thanks for the advice smokingchris. I try to get them close, but not to close to cause them heat stress. Thanks for the advice again bro and thanks for stopping in to check it out.

Hey everyone. I just found a mushroom in one of my pots, it is the only pot without Fox Farm O.F. and think that is the problem. But I was wondering if mushrooms in this one pot can be bad for the other plants? Do I just remove it and not worry?

100_03863.JPG

Removed it ilikebike. I think I am going to just go ahead and trash the soil and put in Fox Farm O.F. like the others.

no prob louis. my first grow was under cfls they do work just make sure the lower buds get plenty of light too. clamp on fixtures work great. as far as that fungus get rid of it and cut the amount of water they get. water when the top 2in of the soil are dry. did u sanitize your pots before use?

LST LOOKS GREAT LOUIS! your plants are nice and stocky great job! + reps

Yea smokingchris always do with a very light bleach water mix, then rinse very well then let air dry, hope I dont see any more fungi. I have seen the clamp on fixtures and I think will pick up a few just to get the bottom parts of the plant, like you said Smoking. Thanks for the advice again. Have had the clones 10 days know and will post some picks shortly. Thanks again for the advice.:thumb:

Thanks ilikebike, i might try some Fox Farm Happy Frog one of these grows but happy with the ocean forest....thanks for dropping in and the support bro.

Back
Top Bottom