1st grow

Just went into flower 3 days ago
Feeding canna Flores . Any suggestions on what other feeds I need .
Welcome my friend.
A little info on what your growing and how and we will be able to help you with your crop.

My room with LST
Welcome my friend.
A little info on what your growing and how and we will be able to help you with your crop.
Mimosa and marmalade in door 1meter square tent. Read about pk 13 14 but feeding chart says to use it once is it worth buying for 1 use

IMG_20201207_200036.jpg

My room with LST

Mimosa and marmalade in door 1meter square tent. Read about pk 13 14 but feeding chart says to use it once is it worth buying for 1 use

IMG_20201207_200036.jpg
What are you growing in soil, coco ? And I don’t really understand your question. 13-14?

I had a quick look at neutriant you asked about. Unfortunately I have no experience with it. There are lots of grow journals here if you search them you should find some using that product. Hopefully someone with a bit of experience with it will drop in.
Good work so for.

I used to use pk 13/14 a long time ago in our Coco grows and it's a good bloom booster(mid to late flower), but not really necessary for a soil grow. There are a plethora of organic nutrients for bloom boosting, but you just flipped so take it easy in the transition to stretch phase, a good Veg Micro hit and a little phosphorous(bloom) for root development and branching and P is the key to nutrient delivery(don't go crazy on bloom nutes too early). You have some good Bondage going on in here... I can Dig it. :volcano-smiley:

Growing in soil question is do I need pk13/14
That’s strong stuff I checked their sight. Not sure what it cost but I would save the money. Good genetics and light will be your friend. Save on the bloom booster. Keep those beautiful girls properly fed and you’ll do fine.

That’s strong stuff I checked their sight. Not sure what it cost but I would save the money. Good genetics and light will be your friend. Save on the bloom booster. Keep those beautiful girls properly fed and you’ll do fine.
Oops site not sight. Dam phbne

You need your "SITE" checked... :rofl:

Apologies... I couldn't resist. "phbne" you must FAT finger it sometimes like I do. :passitleft:
Omg I just fell off my char laughing.

Back
Top Bottom