1st Indoor CFL Grow Box! Check Me Out - Tips & Critics Welcomed!

Dude, looking amazing, hope the best!! Jah will bless it.

do you guys think i should just use water an molasses while flushing during the last couple weeks or also hit it with the grotek final flush on the last watering ? iv read lots about this but i was kinda hoping to get some personal input

i would definetly get the best of both worlds , if i had some nutes i would be using them.

actually i probably should be using nutes, just never have before. next grow i think i will though.

This is from the website...

Directions for use: (condesed by me)

SHAKE WELL before using.

Use 10 ml of Final Flush per 5 L (2 tsp/5qt) of water.

Safe to use while plants are growing or between crops.

Soil/Soilless Applications:

Prior to Harvest:

Use mixture 7-10 days before harvest, to remove unnecessary fertilizer salts and fertilizer flavors.

So mix it and water in one session as much as you want. the more the better.

One normal watering will NOT flush anything.

Get some system organised where you can let the run off drain away,

then water like a basterd for a few hours with the flush solution, letting everything drain away,

then, after that, water with pure water and only water untill you harvest.

Molasses only feed the soil. Plants don't suck up sugar and turn it into buds instantly.

Just water for the final waterings. Its got what plants need ;)

then, after that, water with pure water and only water untill you harvest.

Molasses only feed the soil. Plants don't suck up sugar and turn it into buds instantly.

Just water for the final waterings. Its got what plants need ;)

molasses does a lot more than feed the soil, it speeds metabolism and gives the plant vigour. the sugars from molasses give the plant a sweet taste, i dont know if it already used it and did what it should, but if you flush with it im sure the buds will be sweet by harvest ?
not arguing with what your saying, im just saying it couldnt hurt right ?

EDIT: its just unsulphured molasses it wont affect taste negatively.
maybe its got a little sodium but i haven't used it myself, though they say it improves taste.

just started the beginning of my flush today :) i fed 1 gallon to each plant with 2ml of the flush formula mixed in each.

man i cant wait to get to that point in my grow (doing stuff.)
ha. its been a good one. cant wait to see the results and see how much dry weight ! :amen:

man i cant wait to get to that point in my grow (doing stuff.)
ha. its been a good one. cant wait to see the results and see how much dry weight ! :amen:

it'll be here before ya know it legalised! :) i hear ya on that buddy. i cant wait to see what i make out with, this is gonna be the most personal stash ever. for my lungs only... unless its super good then ill smoke the shit with everyone just being cocky then be waiting for harvest again :p haha jk

it'll be here before ya know it legalised! :) i hear ya on that buddy. i cant wait to see what i make out with, this is gonna be the most personal stash ever. for my lungs only... unless its super good then ill smoke the shit with everyone just being cocky then be waiting for harvest again :p haha jk

HA i said that the first real good stuff i grew, it didnt end up happening but if it was REALLY top shelf then, it would be really TOP SECRET stuff.

austins_337.JPG

Master Kush says-- hiiiii folks ;)

i hate when its dry.. i need a way bigger grow so i never have to worry about it.. just always have top notch on hand lol.. aahh in a perfect world

im going to make my own concentrates after this grow im doing, oils all types just to compare for learning purposes for people to know,
cookies, waxes. difference between BHO-butane hash and other methods.

need more oils to fill the pen its just not around these days.

im going to make my own concentrates after this grow im doing, oils all types just to compare for learning purposes for people to know,
cookies, waxes. difference between BHO-butane hash and other methods.

need more oils to fill the pen its just not around these days.

oh please doo! in detail lol i will definitely be checkin that out. i love hash, an believe it or not.. i can never find it eeeever but when i do i buy it all aha id rather have some of my own

oh please doo! in detail lol i will definitely be checkin that out. i love hash, an believe it or not.. i can never find it eeeever but when i do i buy it all aha id rather have some of my own

its really great you should make some i can definetly give pointers the whole way through it, no confusion.

its really about temperature like candy making, and alot goes into it depending on the method.

Back
Top Bottom