JohnBoy's Winter Grow 2014 - Critical Kush

Okay I believe this is nitrogen toxicity, if not then over water(less likely they get watered every 24-36 hours. The the reasons I think it ba so do with nitrogen is because of the clawed 90' leaf tips, the upper leaves which are yellowing also have a taco look to them. The foliage lower on the plant is a darker green and my growth has slowed. I haven't seen signs of weak stems or anything. If it looks droopy that is because I flush both critical mush plants last night with 4 gal ph'd water each. Any suggestions? I hope the flush does the trick, I'll probably remove one of my additive nutes and stick with the base nutes to keep less N in them. Clones will be taken this weekend.
image16269.jpg
image16270.jpg

Here is my 707 Headband, she is 9 day from seed I believe. Just started her on nutes yesterday started at 235ppm might be a little high but we will see.
image16268.jpg

What are the hours ? 18/6 , 24/7 ?
I would leave the new born alone for a few weeks. Just give it water.

It's on 24 hours. The young gun should be okay with the nutes, just remembered that it's mostly sativa so I went a little high on the ppm.

I would go 18/6 see how the plant responds. I bet your plant would perk right up within 2-3 days. Do you do one feeding a day or several small feedings throughout the day ?

What type of Critical Kush is this?
It seems that they are bred from both Barneys Farm and Dinafem and its not the same cross of strains. But i could be wrong.

Dinafem is : Critical + and Emerald OG Kush
Barneys Farm is : Critical Mass and OG Kush

Its looking good btw :goodjob:

Bagmand out//

What type of Critical Kush is this?
It seems that they are bred from both Barneys Farm and Dinafem and its not the same cross of strains. But i could be wrong.

Dinafem is : Critical + and Emerald OG Kush
Barneys Farm is : Critical Mass and OG Kush

Its looking good btw :goodjob:

Bagmand out//

It's Barney's Critical.

The plants are fine been taking clones for the past couple days. I also ordered some new seeds because I couldn't pass up these Christmas deals. I've got Khufu, shoreline, blueberry headband, truth band, fools gold, tango mango, Starbud, grizzly purple kush, blue kush, berry rider and fuego coming. Ended up being around $3 a seed, everything is fem except the original pack of Khufu I was ordering.

It's Barney's Critical.

The plants are fine been taking clones for the past couple days. I also ordered some new seeds because I couldn't pass up these Christmas deals. I've got Khufu, shoreline, blueberry headband, truth band, fools gold, tango mango, Starbud, grizzly purple kush, blue kush, berry rider and fuego coming. Ended up being around $3 a seed, everything is fem except the original pack of Khufu I was ordering.

Also got the xmas special, mainly for the truthband, starbud, bb headband , and the free bodhi Synergy (got some Snow Leopard - awesome genetics)!!!!!

Also got the xmas special, mainly for the truthband, starbud, bb headband , and the free bodhi Synergy (got some Snow Leopard - awesome genetics)!!!!!

I really wanted the Starbud, Mango Tango, fuego and both the devils harvest beans.

Do you use a heating pad when cloning ?

Yeah I have a heating pad I use, it came with the humidity dome package I got.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yeah everything is fine just have been busy. It day 36 after my clones rooted well. I kept 6 of 1 pheno and 2 of another from mother plants. I also have my head band going. I woke up a couple days ago with nitrogen toxicity have been flushing same thing happened to me at this point in time with the mothers, hoping all will be good. I'll post some pics I have of a few days ago. Today is day #1 of 12/12. I picked up some green fuse that a buddy recommended,the guys at the store only had good things to say about it but that could be because of the hefty price. Also got some terpinator to give a wirl. I have one plant in a one gal that I'll experiment with feeding it aggressively with the GF and Terp just to see what happens.

I'll try and get some new pictures up in a day or so. You can see the def. starting in the plants. It's hard to tell from the pics but I roped them twice.

Look at those super highway stems super beefed up.

Been having a little trouble with the temps since switch over to the hps bulb and 12/12 but that should get dialed in soon it usually just requires running the humidifier at half power and leaving the rooms heat vent open at night to keep decent 65+ night temps.

Quick questions while I sit here smoking this bowl waiting for my light to turn turn on this morning. I was just looking for any suggestions on dealing with or figuring out what might have caused the toxicity. I was using AN sensi grow which has a total of 4 parts N when A&B are mixed. This time around I used my B-52 very sparingly maybe a total of 7 time because I wanted to avoid the Nitrogen problem but wasn't so lucky. B-52 has 2 parts Nitrogen in it. Just looking for some quality opinions.

Jeez that was a lot of snow had at least 1' if not closer to 1.5' took a while to shovel.

Well I flushed most of the ladies again this morning ran out of water, finish tonight. I want an RO system it takes almost my whole supply of water to flush them once. Here are some pictures from this morning.

Alright starting from top to bottom
1st row - all pheno 1 of critical kush aka Wilma 2gals
2nd row - 1st is second critical kush pheno aka Mama Cass other two are Wilma 3gals
3rd row - 1st 707 headband 2nd Mama 3gals 3rd Wilma 1 gal

Wilma

Mama

Wanted to get some input on feeding/mixing nutes/ppm.

Right now I'm mixing my silica in at full strength and letting it sit for 10 min(guy at the grow store said to do this or you ppm can be off) then I mix in my cal mag @ 3ml per gal, these two bring my ppm up to 175-200. Next I add my base nutes in at 1/2 strength and then my additives which include voodoo juice at 1/2 strength(this doesn't affect my ppm) neither does the Green Fuse which I add @ .04ml per gal. After this I add GH nectar at 10ml per gal like they say(should I listen to the instruction or just cut this bak to 1/2 strength) this affected my ppm by about 100. Finally I add the terminator they call for 10-30ml per gal I do 20ml, this usually jumps my ppm by 100-150(I was told this shouldn't affect my ppm) has anyone else tried terpinator and if so is you ppm affected, do you count the terp towards your total ppm same question with the GH nectar.

Back
Top Bottom