1st Journal Seeds in Soil

Llama

I'm starting off this grow with 8 plants.
2 White Widow (Nirvana)
2 Original Blueberry(BC Bud)
2 Jock Horror Auto(Nirvana)
2 Northern Lights Auto(Nirvana)

The JH and NL were suppose to be auto's but that doesn't seem to be the case as my last grow required that I force flower them under 12/12. I had excellent results with that so with these seeds (leftover from my last grow) I decided to just grow them on a normal schedule. Nirvana discontinued selling auto's of these and several other strains.

I've not tried BC Bud before so I'll let you know how it turns out. After I ordered from BC Bud I found several negative reviews about them so I hope the seeds are good.

I am fortunate enought to have a spare room in my house which is 20 x 10 which makes a great grow room. It is air conditioned and has plenty of ventilation. Two cheap oscillating fans keep the grow area at 78 degrees.

I planted my seeds directly in soil (Fox Farm Organic) in peat pots inside a humidity dome.
They are now under 600w HPS and have been there for about 24 hrs.
When they are large enough I will transplant them into two gallon pots and veg for at least three weeks or until I'm satisfied with the size of the plant. Then I plan to put them under 12/12 until harvest.
As soon as I get some sprouts, I'll post some pic's. :popcorn:

Well, it's day three and nothing yet. I'm expecting to see some 'chicks' in the next couple of days.

The seeds are all feminized so hopefully they'll all hatch girls.

This is only my second grow so I'm hopeful everything will go ok.

Has anyone else used seeds from BC BUD or had any dealings with them pro or con?

:cheer: I have life!..Both the Northern Lights have popped out and one each of the White Widow, Blueberry and Jock Horror are poking out of the dirt. I genly moved some dirt and all the seeds have germinated and should pop out later today or tomorrow morning.:high-five:

Lost three of my sprouts. One white widow and two blueberry withered and died. I'm germinating three replacement seeds now. If they grow then we're off to the races. If they don't, then it will be a 5 plant grow instead of 8.

The other five girls are doing well with the secondary leaves showing nicely.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Kept the new beans for 24 hrs in a damp paper towel between plates. No germination but went ahead and put them directly in a 2 and1/2 gal pots. I also transplanted my five seedlings into 2 1/2 gal pots. I know I should wait a couple of days but I won't have a chance to transplant during the upcoming week. I did not touch the seedlings, I just planted the whole peat pot into the grow pots and gently packed loose dirt around the seedlings. All 5 are showing secondary leaves and looking pretty strong. I'll work on posting some pic's later today.

OK this is my first attempt at posting pic's. Lets see how it goes
20510.JPG

3029.JPG

20213.JPG

2003.JPG

19910.JPG

19711.JPG

What am I doing wrong? I followed the instructions to the T.

Do this. Open a 2nd browser and go to your gallery on that browser. On your 1st browser, select post a reply. Type whatever you need and when you're ready to add the picture, go to the 2nd browser. Find the pic you want to post and select it so it's the primary larger version centered on the page. Then right click that image and select "Copy Image Location". Go back to the 1st browser and click the icon that looks like a mountain. You'll get a popup that asks for the url. Paste the image location in that field. It will place it in the body of the message with [ img ] on the beginning and end of the location. Don't delete any of the added script. You can select preview to see if it's right and modify it if needed before you post.

We're trying again:
3029.JPG

20510.JPG

2003.JPG

19910.JPG

19711.JPG

Now this is pissing me off!

The url is posting in my reply just fine, when I hit preview, the url stays there and no picture comes up. When I hit submit the post comes up with the active x and no photo.

The girls are doing nicely. I have 5 plants that are leafing out well. I planted them on the 10th so now the girls are 11 days old. I was finally able to get a blueberry to sprout along with one additional White Widow. Those two girls are a week behind the other five plants but I'll just veg the first five long enough for the last two to catch up, then I'll put all seven into flower at the same time.

007470.JPG

007470.JPG

007470.JPG

007470.JPG

Well I was able to attatch one photo at least. I'll try some more.
20510.JPG

3029.JPG

Well that didn't work. Would somebody please tell me why I keep getting the x box?

When you're click on the insert image box and a dialog box pops up waiting for the image address it already has the prefix http in it.

If you post the whole address, you'll essentially address it wrong because you'll have 2 http prefixes ;)

I'll go back and fix the others that were posted wrong. Please PM me if you have any questions I'll be glad to help you ;)

Re: 1st Journal 2nd Grow

WOW! I guess I kind of dropped the ball on this journal. Let's see if I can catch up.
Planted seeds 4/11/2011. One White Widow and One Blueberry failed to sprout. The other five came up fine. Re-planted the Blueberry and White Widow and those two came up fine.

This has been a pretty uneventful grow as everything seems to be working out just fine.

4/14-First sprouts

4/16 re-planted 2 blueberry seeds and one White Widow.
4/18- The New WW and one BB sprouted. This will now be a seven plant grow
4/24-First feeding of a light mixture of Fox Farm Grow Big 6-4-4. 2 tsp in 2 gal (US) water.
4/25- the young WW and BB did not like that feeding at all as the leaves curled around the edges and the typical leaf tip curling down. Fkushed with clean water.
Everything pretty uneventful through the rest of April up until 5/16.
5/16- Flipped all the girls to 12/12
5/30-Still in 12/12. All growing well. I may have to raise my light stand as the girls are getting pretty tall. Lot's of buds on the first 5 plants the 2nd two are catching up and have started to show a number of bud sites. I have ALL GIRLS!
I'll try to post some pic's on the next post.

Back
Top Bottom