1st Time Grow, Simple Set-Up, Learning Curve

Hey Turf!

She's looking good. Be patient....she has all summer to grow! She may be a little behind for 10 days, but now worries. As long as she's healthy, that's all that matters right now.

I assume you are in Canada so right now she's probably not getting enough light. But she will soon...and then she'll take off. You could keep her outside in the daytime, but I would bring her in for night time....at least until the night time lows are 10 degrees Celsius or higher.

Hey Turf!

She's looking good. Be patient....she has all summer to grow! She may be a little behind for 10 days, but now worries. As long as she's healthy, that's all that matters right now.

I assume you are in Canada so right now she's probably not getting enough light. But she will soon...and then she'll take off. You could keep her outside in the daytime, but I would bring her in for night time....at least until the night time lows are 10 degrees Celsius or higher.
Thanks for the reply! Ya. I'm in Ontario. I cant wait for the temp to rise outside!! Every chance I get I take her outside with me. Watering once a week. She looks good...just gotta play the waiting game!!

420-magazine-mobile1803122105.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1034159756.jpg

Progress pictures. April 22nd.

She's looking good and should really take off now that the temps are up.
We are having nice temps here in MB as well. I put my little girls outside yesterday and they seem to love it. Left them out there overnight and they are looking much better than they did under a few cfl's.
I'm to afraid to leave mine out overnight!! Looks like the rest of this week is around 10°..so she will be inside. Today is a nice sunny day and I put her out. Hopefully by May 24 she will stay outside..but you never know.

I dont know if I should have taken off the first 2 small leads...but I did.

May 3.

420-magazine-mobile629718641.jpg

Hey Guys,

Noticed mold on the top of my soil...should I do anything here??

420-magazine-mobile75872996.jpg

You can see it at the bottom of the picture...whie fuzzz!

What do you think?

May 7

That's a new one to me....at least in Cannabis farming.
I would remove all that I see.

Are you keeping the soil too moist? How much are you watering?
I would say stop watering....until you see her actually drooping. Then lift the pot and feel how light it is. Then water generously and feel her weight again. This will give you a better idea of how much water she needs and how often she needs it. Letting her dry out is good for her (in veg stage). Forces her roots to grow and search for water.
Getting some air movement on them would be good too.

Guess I should consider myself pretty lucky! Came home to a nice hole in my planter!! Maybe I need to build something for outside!!!

420-magazine-mobile1269827843.jpg

Also out all day today...leafs got a little yellow :S

420-magazine-mobile558486428.jpg

May 12.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom