1st Time Scrog: Gorilla Glue#4

This time around I am still with CFL, cannot commit to HID given circumstances.. I have 7 seedlings moving right along. Was thinking a few wouldn't make it and the tent is 3'x3'. .. I may have to turn tent on side unless you have input about this.

Are you pushing co2 through the lamp? Your plants look beautiful and healthy. Past 2 grows were ok as I know now air flow was a big issue.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
oh ok trust me i understand circumstances lol.. and i have the co2 box.. but havent really noticed a difference

lookin real good man, will be a fat harvest. I have a set up a lot like yours, anyway cant wait to see how your finish keep up the good work!
thanks, i appreciate that.. just curious to see what im going to pull off my first go at this scrog..anxious

Does your scrog fill up the whole 5x5? I'm running six plants under a 4x6 scrog in my 5x9 tent that I think should yield between 25-30 ounces. I'm growing a short,bushy indica. With the size of the buds I see in your pic you should be close to that.

Does your scrog fill up the whole 5x5? I'm running six plants under a 4x6 scrog in my 5x9 tent that I think should yield between 25-30 ounces. I'm growing a short,bushy indica. With the size of the buds I see in your pic you should be close to that or more.

yes it does.. yea we have pretty similar set up.. i have a few gaps though because i wasnt as cautious as i shouldve been whn weavin branches through net a broke a few main tops..live and learn lol..but i was hoping for around 30 oz but i highly doubt it.. only time will tell :)

Yea my goal was 30 zips but that would mean I need to pull 5 a plant and I dunno if this was the strain to get me there. We will see, I still got 2-3 weeks left of flower so I hope they just keep getting heavy. This was the best scrog Ended up way better than my last one but like you this is only my second Grow. We are all learning man, but it looks like you know what you are doing fosho

Yea my goal was 30 zips but that would mean I need to pull 5 a plant and I dunno if this was the strain to get me there. We will see, I still got 2-3 weeks left of flower so I hope they just keep getting heavy. This was the best scrog Ended up way better than my last one but like you this is only my second Grow. We are all learning man, but it looks like you know what you are doing fosho

thats wusup, congrats 2 you. we only gonna get better. yea its a lot 2 ask for but i wont stop till i accomplish it..lol.. i had to buy yoyos the other day.. i came in to check on them and they was floppin over everywhere.. real sticky heavy buds still 3 weeks to go 4 me as well

Thanks. You should get a good amount. Yea I know what you mean, I'm always setting my expectations high. Nice, mine are so short I don't think I will need any yoyo's. The tallest colas are only about 10 inches tall and the stems are pretty sturdy. Not bad for an unknown strain. All I know is I can't wait to smoke it! Well I'll be sure to follow along the rest of the way. Let's hope we both have an awesome harvest

Thanks. You should get a good amount. Yea I know what you mean, I'm always setting my expectations high. Nice, mine are so short I don't think I will need any yoyo's. The tallest colas are only about 10 inches tall and the stems are pretty sturdy. Not bad for an unknown strain. All I know is I can't wait to smoke it! Well I'll be sure to follow along the rest of the way. Let's hope we both have an awesome harvest

fingers crossed . .. nd yea makes 2 of us.. my last batch of gg#4 came out great, nice nd smooth smoke.. thanks 4 following along, ill be checking on your progress as well.. gd lucc

1st day of week 7 pics
420-magazine-mobile703113218.jpg

420-magazine-mobile489901144.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2081442170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1986440228.jpg

Really wish I can pick up some gg4 genetic I can only find autos in online seedbanks and mass isn't up on clones just yet

Really wish I can pick up some gg4 genetic I can only find autos in online seedbanks and mass isn't up on clones just yet

yea its a great plant 2 grow.. real easy, gives no problems what so ever.. and produces GREAT flowers.. hope you can get your hands on some soon

Back
Top Bottom