2 Girls One Pot, Sour Patch Kids, Living Soil

nice...yeah get that hermie outta there. dont want to pollinate those other gals. im getting one of those thermometers. tired of these digital shits. dont know if theyre accurate or not.
Yeah I don't know either. Got that bad boy from the dollar tree. 😂 Seems fairly accurate.

This is the f2 spk. Looking just like mom with the trichs, all over. Small buds but an ass load. I still think this would be a good washing strain. Except it's a bit greasy, as far as the trich texture. Smell in this one is similar to mom, kinda like leather. Or to be honest, if you ever smelled that aftershave that older dudes use...Stetson I think it's called. Lol. Kinda made me think of that. Smells different. Kinda a veg smell and kinda menthol too, but I'm feeling the leather type smell. I have six or so beans hopefully ready to pop of these f2.
IMG_20240402_052147535.jpg
IMG_20240402_052106771.jpg
IMG_20240402_052234006.jpg

Sock pots SPK f2d in right away for gender testing
IMG_20240405_053451255_HDR.jpg
testers in their bunny shoes and my sfv caca concoction.....that tester in the far right,🧐 these are all flipped from seed. Well 4 of them.
IMG_20240405_053325227.jpg
2 more testers that got some veg tome.
IMG_20240405_053336805.jpg
a shot of the room. I do have an oscillating tower fan behind me in the corner as well. Black fan cools the lights and blows some extra air around. You can't see it, but the exhaust is up top on the left. It's a bit cramped.
IMG_20240405_053639037_HDR.jpg
ski k n sour
IMG_20240405_053857864.jpg
i forgot what this girl is, but she wild. Lol.
IMG_20240405_053348769_HDR.jpg
skunk n sour again
IMG_20240405_053927953.jpg
and here we got an spk f2 mid flower. There's a plant under that frost, I swear.
IMG_20240405_053307527.jpg

Sock pots SPK f2d in right away for gender testing
IMG_20240405_053451255_HDR.jpg
testers in their bunny shoes and my sfv caca concoction.....that tester in the far right,🧐 these are all flipped from seed. Well 4 of them.
IMG_20240405_053325227.jpg
2 more testers that got some veg tome.
IMG_20240405_053336805.jpg
a shot of the room. I do have an oscillating tower fan behind me in the corner as well. Black fan cools the lights and blows some extra air around. You can't see it, but the exhaust is up top on the left. It's a bit cramped.
IMG_20240405_053639037_HDR.jpg
ski k n sour
IMG_20240405_053857864.jpg
i forgot what this girl is, but she wild. Lol.
IMG_20240405_053348769_HDR.jpg
skunk n sour again
IMG_20240405_053927953.jpg
and here we got an spk f2 mid flower. There's a plant under that frost, I swear.
IMG_20240405_053307527.jpg
Wow, u got so many plants, u dont know whats in there!!! Must be nice! Lol those socks are kickin ass!!! Might have to give that a try if i ever run out of solo cups!!! Lol its like a mini fabric pot, ingenious!!! That room, i love it.... Im a diy guy, and that my friend is my kinda setup!!! Looks like you have plenty of height. Nice. Hey lazy guy, trim those buds up some more man, come on we want that bag appeal!!! Lmao. Shit looks fire, bro good job!!!

Wow, u got so many plants, u dont know whats in there!!! Must be nice! Lol those socks are kickin ass!!! Might have to give that a try if i ever run out of solo cups!!! Lol its like a mini fabric pot, ingenious!!! That room, i love it.... Im a diy guy, and that my friend is my kinda setup!!! Looks like you have plenty of height. Nice. Hey lazy guy, trim those buds up some more man, come on we want that bag appeal!!! Lmao. Shit looks fire, bro good job!!!
Bro, I literally trim as I go. Lol. I hate trimming! I know.....LAZY! Lmao, in my defense though, the sugar leaves kinda protect the buds and they keep their form longer? 😂🤣😂 Yeah man....it's a jungle in there. I figure, maybe if we grow enough herb, the vibe of the planet will start getting better? Lol nah....wouldn't be so many, but those testers turned out all female. Out of 2 test runs, and 2 packs I paid for, and 3 packs of freebies, all this dudes plants turned out to be fem. Which is fine, but only one pack was supposed to be fem. So we're talking over 20 plants, all turned out fem. Except for 2, which hermed very bad. He switched his brand up, so I dunno if he just put a bunch of random shit out or what. Or his pollen got mixed up....either way, most of his stock was bred from shit from exotic. Well, if you do some digging, quite a few people have had herm issues with some of their gear. I dunno for sure, but it seems their ALPHA females might be a little too alpha...naamsayin. lol I've never ran any EG gear, but I'm good on that. I'm sure there's some fire, but, hyped insta weed IMO. So anyway...planned for a few males to cull, and ended up with a Honda full of hoodrats.

Bro, I literally trim as I go. Lol. I hate trimming! I know.....LAZY! Lmao, in my defense though, the sugar leaves kinda protect the buds and they keep their form longer? 😂🤣😂 Yeah man....it's a jungle in there. I figure, maybe if we grow enough herb, the vibe of the planet will start getting better? Lol nah....wouldn't be so many, but those testers turned out all female. Out of 2 test runs, and 2 packs I paid for, and 3 packs of freebies, all this dudes plants turned out to be fem. Which is fine, but only one pack was supposed to be fem. So we're talking over 20 plants, all turned out fem. Except for 2, which hermed very bad. He switched his brand up, so I dunno if he just put a bunch of random shit out or what. Or his pollen got mixed up....either way, most of his stock was bred from shit from exotic. Well, if you do some digging, quite a few people have had herm issues with some of their gear. I dunno for sure, but it seems their ALPHA females might be a little too alpha...naamsayin. lol I've never ran any EG gear, but I'm good on that. I'm sure there's some fire, but, hyped insta weed IMO. So anyway...planned for a few males to cull, and ended up with a Honda full of hoodrats.
Well you'll have more buds, unless u commit herbicide!!! Lol who's the seeds from that your running? I just ordered some seeds from irie genetics, rasta jeff is the breeder. Been hearing good shit about his gear. He's on YouTube. But definitely gonna pop some spk next run, just might have to take a chance on poppin 2 seeds and hope for a lady. Bc im definitely gonna run some lemon Jeffery, heard that shit was fire. Cant wait to pop some seeds, might just go ahead and pop those seeds today, fuck it. That way i might have time to clone and sex b4 others get done. Gonna do it today. Str8 into soil. Gonna stick with original plan, pop 3 spk and 3sfvog and let the shit hit the fan!!! Lol i wanna be crowded like you!!! Lol

Some quick photos. Haven't been feeling like journaling lately. Hard to get good pics, just looks like a bunch a weed to me. Lol anyway, here's a tester bud. Outta these 6, 3 don't grow many branches, and 3 grow pretty nice branching. One is very nice, all lower branches match the dominant lead in height. Nice little plant. I'm guessing whatever he crossed these with is the skunk n sour, or whatever he was using as a skunk, cause it smells identical. Good, but the skunk n sour didn't retain those terps. Smells floral. I don't think it has any terps. Lol my wife says it smells really good. Eh.....anyway, SPK f2d is looking good. Finishing up pretty soon here. Such an odd plant. Tiny sized buds, but just frosty as all hell. Same terps as Mom....maybe a little different. Kinda has that candy smell, more loud and gassy. That's probably the sour terps? Lol I was always a bit confused as to what sour was supposed to smell like. Not SD....just the term sour. Out of blunts so Gonna roll a big fat azz J and get my ass off to work. Sometimes I wish I was. Farmer in Ecuador. Mufucking depressing lately. Work work work, but can't get ahead. Fuck it, I got plenty of trees I guess. Happy growing.
IMG_20240418_052525230.jpg
IMG_20240418_052334894.jpg
IMG_20240418_052407013.jpg

Some quick photos. Haven't been feeling like journaling lately. Hard to get good pics, just looks like a bunch a weed to me. Lol anyway, here's a tester bud. Outta these 6, 3 don't grow many branches, and 3 grow pretty nice branching. One is very nice, all lower branches match the dominant lead in height. Nice little plant. I'm guessing whatever he crossed these with is the skunk n sour, or whatever he was using as a skunk, cause it smells identical. Good, but the skunk n sour didn't retain those terps. Smells floral. I don't think it has any terps. Lol my wife says it smells really good. Eh.....anyway, SPK f2d is looking good. Finishing up pretty soon here. Such an odd plant. Tiny sized buds, but just frosty as all hell. Same terps as Mom....maybe a little different. Kinda has that candy smell, more loud and gassy. That's probably the sour terps? Lol I was always a bit confused as to what sour was supposed to smell like. Not SD....just the term sour. Out of blunts so Gonna roll a big fat azz J and get my ass off to work. Sometimes I wish I was. Farmer in Ecuador. Mufucking depressing lately. Work work work, but can't get ahead. Fuck it, I got plenty of trees I guess. Happy growing.
IMG_20240418_052525230.jpg
IMG_20240418_052334894.jpg
IMG_20240418_052407013.jpg
I feel you bro, it sucks getting in that rut of work and more work. This lil hobby and others keeps my mind sane enough to stand it, and like you said, at least i got plenty of weed to help ease the pain!!!

Alright, so here's MY Sour Patch Kids f2, first one I e harvested. First impressions.....she looks like mom. Lol has a bit more gas, on the nose, and a vegetative smell, that would borderline what I call sour. She should cure up to a gassy sweet profile. At least that's how Mom did. I didn't count, but she finishes around 9 weeks. Maybe a bit quicker. Love the structure. This plant was only topped once. Super frosty, and sticky, as you can see by my fingernail. I was just cutting the fans for reference. Lol alright, so what I don't like......leaves. holy fuck. Dad didn't produce a ton of foliage, so I was hoping for that. They're all small too, so hard to get outta there. Another thing, these buds are TINY! Largest is referenced next to my thumb. Good thing there are tons of them. Besides being tiny, she is a yielder. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the results. I want to see more, which I'm working on as we speak, but I think I have something to work with. I'm gonna pop a few, pick my favorite, and hit her with a UGL Tangiewine male. Hopefully bulk up the buds some, and get some more candy terps. I'm also gonna use that male to hit some other girls as well. Also just a quick pic of some buds of Mom. I realized that this plant is not the most attractive plant to photograph. 🤣 Not insta weed quality, but she breaks up real nice. Lol
IMG_20240427_054441917.jpg
IMG_20240427_063314630.jpg
IMG_20240427_063408712.jpg
IMG_20240425_065844220.jpg
IMG_20240427_054416546.jpg

dam that shit is frosty af!!! those are some small buds, but they look very potent. i also dont like alot of leaves. but if its frosty af, it doesnt hurt as much!!!lol how long did u veg again? i thought you said str8 to flower from seed, cant remember. maybe a longer veg would help with bud size. but i like the sound of, loud and gassy. love gassy fueled up herb. man im glad u love creating new strains, that is the pinnacle of growing cannabis. if it wasnt for guys like you and all the other breeders out there, people like me, who just like growing new strains, would be smoking the same ole shit!!! great job bro!!! keeep it up.

Back
Top Bottom