So I did a little more harvesting this weekend.i also had to jar up a bit from las weekends harvest.

I finally gathered up all the jars laying around the house and came up with these. 3 cases of the half gallon jars were purchased last month. I only got 5 jars filled, but the rest of last weekend's harvest was still too wet

Then I started trimming again and ended up with this. Most of the tops are Enchanted violence.

Hey Guys and Gals,
It's been a little while since I have been here actively posting. But I have been lurking when I have had the time. Last year was a trip here. With Covid and all the fires burning out of control, it was crazy.

Over the winter, I did a little indoor farming to grow some of the seeds that I found in some of the plants. I only found 8 seeds, so I started a grow with those seeds as I found them. All of the seeds were from my EV (Enchanted Violence) plants I grew last year. I also purchased two Do si dos clones from my local dispensary. I did that because a couple of my seeds were found late, so I did not have time to make clones and attempt to flower them so I would know what sex they were. Those last two seeds are growing outdoors now and I have a feeling they are going to go male. So the Do so dos will give me all I need if that happens.

Since I only got one female out of the first 6 seeds I planted. I decided to take some cuttings from the one female and let them grow to maturity with one of the male plants. They are still growing, but will be harvested in two to three weeks. From what I can see, it looks like there will be about a bajillion seeds after I harvest them.

Lastly, I have take na few cuttings from one of the EV plants outside. I'm going to try to feminize seeds with colloidal silver. I've never done it before and if anyone knows a better way, I'm all ears.

So, On with the pics.
This first pic is all 7 of the plants I have growing

This one is seed #8. It was too late to try to flower it, so now it's outside. Only time will tell if it's male or female. But by looking at how it's growing, I'm gonna say it's another male :(

This is a pic of a clone I grew from seed #1. Seed # 1 was the one and only seed that went female in the tent.

This one is also a clone that came from seed #1

This one is also a clone that came from #1

This one I'm calling #9. I didn't really plant the seed. It just came up in one of the pots that was growing a EV last year. So I'm just gonna say that this one is also a EV.

This is one of the Di Si Dos that I purchased from my local dispensary. We'll see how she grows. But she looks really good at this point

This is also a Do Si Dos that I purchased from the same dispensary.

A while ago I just started calling the EV plants by their seed number. Kind of like The Umbrella Academy. Ha!! #1 was the only female so far. #2 was a male that was used to pollinate 4 of the #1's that I cloned. #3 was also male, so I chucked it. #4 , #5, #6 and #7 were also males and had to be disposed of. #8 and #9 still remain to be seen what they turn in to.

Back
Top Bottom