2 Girls One Pot, Sour Patch Kids, Living Soil

Just some pics. My spk x spk turned out female. Looking a lot like mom so far, just a damn bush. Not a ton of stretch yet, but hoping for some. Tangiewine s are starting to finish up, maybe another week. Got a close up of the dark girl.
IMG_20240228_052858229.jpg
IMG_20240228_052954796.jpg
IMG_20240228_053054414.jpg
IMG_20240228_053116966.jpg
IMG_20240228_052834124.jpg
IMG_20240228_052844534.jpg
IMG_20240228_053339677_HDR.jpg

Spk Looking very frosty. Its crazy how u have all those plants in different stages. Well u did say u dont count days, so its like, "this one looks ready enough for me, im chopping!" Lol ... I'm about the same way. I do look at trics, but thats just a tool... No one knows what the combination of all those chemicals and terpenes are gonna produce. Every plant is different, just like us!!! Next run im just gonna load that bitch up with 2gal pots, and see what happens. Gonna go with the spk and sfv og exclusive selections!!!! Lol

A nug of the tall OG F2. Not even the top. Lol. I saved the top 3 nugs in a separate jar. Still curing up, but doesn't break up that impressive, aside from the gas. Lol. A little sticky, but I'm sure that'll dissipate with a cute. But damn....this limey lemon tall one will make your nose tingle. Lol. When you smoke it I mean. First rip grabs my nose and tingles for a minute!. Lol, them terps maaang!. Lol. Spacey high. Pretty chill, but aware. I'd say pretty potent. Hard to judge potency when your always high. 🤷
IMG_20240206_070043639.jpg
Oh man yes!! that cannibus-wasabi nose burn! That's Love from the inside out 💕
the sock pot, good idea. for just sexing. great to know if im in a pinch and run out of solo cups!!lol plants look good, that last one is nice, with the main cola standing like a queen and all her lil peasants gathered around her! you got a few flavors ive never heard of. its crazy how many strains are out there now!
©️Sexing Sock pots :love:

Spk Looking very frosty. Its crazy how u have all those plants in different stages. Well u did say u dont count days, so its like, "this one looks ready enough for me, im chopping!" Lol ... I'm about the same way. I do look at trics, but thats just a tool... No one knows what the combination of all those chemicals and terpenes are gonna produce. Every plant is different, just like us!!! Next run im just gonna load that bitch up with 2gal pots, and see what happens. Gonna go with the spk and sfv og exclusive selections!!!! Lol
Hell yeah man. I kinda adapted this way, mainly cause I wanna sift, and I don't have a ton of room. I don't stress much about the trichs. I found it doesn't have that great of an effect on me to really notice the difference. When I did keep mother's, I'd pull plants from day 49-70+, and there wasn't that drastic of a change that it was pertinent a plant needed to go x amount of time. Some definitely need more time, but in general, 9 weeks is a good guideline. But yeah, I just look at em and chop when they look ready. They kinda get a golden hue,, growth slows, no more pistils, or I need smoke. Whichever, or room. Lol. Doing it this way though, I have been able to get some pretty decent weight overall. I'd say pretty easy an consistent qp a month avg. Not bad for under 300 watts and maybe 10 square ft. The spk is frosty, and I'm really hoping these seeds produce the same. So far the one in flower is looking just like mom. I didn't really get a pic of her, but she's in the corner. About a week in. I hope you get some fire in there.

Hell yeah man. I kinda adapted this way, mainly cause I wanna sift, and I don't have a ton of room. I don't stress much about the trichs. I found it doesn't have that great of an effect on me to really notice the difference. When I did keep mother's, I'd pull plants from day 49-70+, and there wasn't that drastic of a change that it was pertinent a plant needed to go x amount of time. Some definitely need more time, but in general, 9 weeks is a good guideline. But yeah, I just look at em and chop when they look ready. They kinda get a golden hue,, growth slows, no more pistils, or I need smoke. Whichever, or room. Lol. Doing it this way though, I have been able to get some pretty decent weight overall. I'd say pretty easy an consistent qp a month avg. Not bad for under 300 watts and maybe 10 square ft. The spk is frosty, and I'm really hoping these seeds produce the same. So far the one in flower is looking just like mom. I didn't really get a pic of her, but she's in the corner. About a week in. I hope you get some fire in there.
I feel my self moving in that direction of thought too. All the shit ive grown so far has gotten me just as high if not higher than the shit i was spending my hard earned money on. So its all good, literally!!! Lol. Everybody always worried about 10%amber or whatever, i got to thinking about it, its never noticable to me. Even if my shit is not up to par, im still proud i grew it. And will try to pump it up alil!!! Lol but most of the time i tell the truth.

I feel my self moving in that direction of thought too. All the shit ive grown so far has gotten me just as high if not higher than the shit i was spending my hard earned money on. So its all good, literally!!! Lol. Everybody always worried about 10%amber or whatever, i got to thinking about it, its never noticable to me. Even if my shit is not up to par, im still proud i grew it. And will try to pump it up alil!!! Lol but most of the time i tell the truth.
Even my seeded buds are better than ones I gotta pay for. Lol actually just was clowning with this dude playing GTA ...some kid talking about how I smoke dispo weed and what not ...I'm like who pays for weed? Lol...then they made fun of my statement. I'm all like.....uh, bro....like really, WTF wants to pay for herb? Lol I'll buy a lil 1/8th on sale here and there...but still, 30 bucks for something id roll up in a night. Lol shit ain't for me.

Yeah i bought a quarter bag 50 bucks back in October just to see how it stacked up against my shit. And to be true, my shit was better all around. Every since i started growing organic, i can really taste the chemicals in synthetic nutes. Even with a good flush, theres just a difference, hard to explain. But dont get me wrong, i have nothing against synthetic nutes, i just dont like all that measuring and phing. Im lazy. I know some people love that aspect of growing, not me. I love just watering and top dressing. Easy peasy!!!?

Yeah i bought a quarter bag 50 bucks back in October just to see how it stacked up against my shit. And to be true, my shit was better all around. Every since i started growing organic, i can really taste the chemicals in synthetic nutes. Even with a good flush, theres just a difference, hard to explain. But dont get me wrong, i have nothing against synthetic nutes, i just dont like all that measuring and phing. Im lazy. I know some people love that aspect of growing, not me. I love just watering and top dressing. Easy peasy!!!?
Bro...easy peasy!

Flowers are getting ready. UTangiewine 1
IMG_20240305_053011330.jpg
Tangiewine 2....gothic oranges pheno.
IMG_20240305_053021453_HDR.jpg
full garden shot
IMG_20240305_053149647.jpg
Tanfiewine 3
IMG_20240305_053044204.jpg
tangirwine 4....lil runty
IMG_20240305_053054396.jpg
My SPKXSPK. I really need to get in there and thin that jingle! Lol I gotta get the other girls out to get back there. Yo sixx....be ready for some plucking. Lol
IMG_20240305_053102146.jpg
not much said about this girl. Skunk n sour. Smells like loud ass bubblegum though. She been chillin in the corner doing her thing. Nice looking plant.
IMG_20240305_053134154.jpg

Flowers are getting ready. UTangiewine 1
IMG_20240305_053011330.jpg
Tangiewine 2....gothic oranges pheno.
IMG_20240305_053021453_HDR.jpg
full garden shot
IMG_20240305_053149647.jpg
Tanfiewine 3
IMG_20240305_053044204.jpg
tangirwine 4....lil runty
IMG_20240305_053054396.jpg
My SPKXSPK. I really need to get in there and thin that jingle! Lol I gotta get the other girls out to get back there. Yo sixx....be ready for some plucking. Lol
IMG_20240305_053102146.jpg
not much said about this girl. Skunk n sour. Smells like loud ass bubblegum though. She been chillin in the corner doing her thing. Nice looking plant.
IMG_20240305_053134154.jpg
nice lookin skunk and sour. frosty af....i love the thickness of stems on your spk, that usually means fat dense nugs. i love fondling my plants!lol

nice lookin skunk and sour. frosty af....i love the thickness of stems on your spk, that usually means fat dense nugs. i love fondling my plants!lol
The mains on the app are thick, but the side branches are very dainty. Kinda weird. I don't really care for all the extra leaves on her either, just extra work. So far she's acting just like mom. That skunk is a nice plant. Would work great in a tomato cage. I needed to spread her out, but couldn't get back there. I need to re do my space. It was a rush to get it going, so it's far from ideal. Fan is blowing warm air in, exhaust is on the ground. I just need to find the time to get in there. Gotta fix my damn water heater now. Lol

Man, I got sock pots, and now these. Lol. I need some smaller pots for running beans out once I sex them in the sock pots. So I went to the dollar store, and instead of getting my usual storage thing, or Walmart cloth bag, I found these bad mofo's. Should be right around a gallon. Now just gotta see if I can do a full flip side run. I'm sure I can. Still water only, but I have a little trick up my sleeve. Anyway, these will be festive AF. Lol
IMG_20240311_191211612.jpg

The mains on the app are thick, but the side branches are very dainty. Kinda weird. I don't really care for all the extra leaves on her either, just extra work. So far she's acting just like mom. That skunk is a nice plant. Would work great in a tomato cage. I needed to spread her out, but couldn't get back there. I need to re do my space. It was a rush to get it going, so it's far from ideal. Fan is blowing warm air in, exhaust is on the ground. I just need to find the time to get in there. Gotta fix my damn water heater now. Lol
Dam its always something. Ive become an expert in my mind at defoliation, so im ready to pluck n tuck!!! Space looks good from tha outside looking in, but i get it.

Back
Top Bottom