2 Liter Hempy SOG

Did you notice any different variables in the 18-20 grammers and certain spot? Drys up a lil more? Fan blowing on it more making it dry faster? Amount if undergrowth trimmed? How many nodes stay at top after trimming off bottom nodes in start flowering? Sorry had alot of thoughts and questions

Did you notice any different variables in the 18-20 grammers and certain spot? Drys up a lil more? Fan blowing on it more making it dry faster? Amount if undergrowth trimmed? How many nodes stay at top after trimming off bottom nodes in start flowering? Sorry had alot of thoughts and questions

Like I've said before... it all starts at the root system. The ones with the strongest root systems when buried, turn out the best.

The 18-20 grammers are the ones that get to 22-24 inches. They are usually in the prime light position under the lights as well. Run your hand under your grow light and watch it change on the back of your hand. You'll see where the sweet spot is.

All my plants dry at the same speed and they're defoliated the same and I don't understand your node question...lol.

Like ur nodes towards the bottom do u trim or no trimming or defoliating till day 21? I trim quite a bit of my bottom growth like if I have 9 nodes 5 ill trim but leave the big fan leaf connected to that node early in flowering like first couple days

Like ur nodes towards the bottom do u trim or no trimming or defoliating till day 21? I trim quite a bit of my bottom growth like if I have 9 nodes 5 ill trim but leave the big fan leaf connected to that node early in flowering like first couple days

I take the majority of the big fans. I document it pretty thoroughly in my Come SOG with me journal so go have a look.

;)

I take the majority of the big fans. I document it pretty thoroughly in my Come SOG with me journal so go have a look.

;)

First sog thread I ever seen that had pics and things explained it was a great service to mmj itself reps and some more reps :adore::adore::adore:

Just to give everyone an idea of how fast they grow in the 2L Hempys:

rooty2.JPG

d30_1.JPG

d30_2.JPG

d30_3.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

I have 81 running in the flower room right now. 21 are ready to chop as they will hit 10 weeks on Friday.

The other 60 will comprise the run that hits in Mid April/early May. There are 47 that will come down on April 17th and another 13 that will come down on May 5th.

Once the younger ones catch the oldest in height , I will start adding pictures of the entire group.

Once this 60 plant run hits I will close this journal for good. By then, the new journal will likely be up.

Good growing everyone

Hey 420fied,

I must've done it right this time...mine look just like that. I read a page or two back that you reuse your mix...do you wash it in any way? or just shake out the root ball and use it again?

:Namaste:

Hows it goin 'fied?

Just poppin in to check out the great nuggage always on display - I love the comparison between 2/6 and 3/6. They really do go to town in those 2L hempies, huh? Cool picture of the root system, too.

Nice work as always. Good luck with your new space and setup!

Don't those roots just look terrible from sitting in all that stagnant water that's in a hempy bucket! :rofl:

Amazing isn't it??? You'd think that they would be all nasty and soggy and diseased looking but that's just not the case. I was really surprised when I first saw mine.

:thumb:

wow...that is one hell of a root ball. its so purty ;)

:thumb:

There more than good! They're great!

420fied! i love your frosted flakes!

:thanks:

Hey 420fied,

I must've done it right this time...mine look just like that. I read a page or two back that you reuse your mix...do you wash it in any way? or just shake out the root ball and use it again?

:Namaste:

I simply shake it out and reuse it. No wash job.

Hows it goin 'fied?

Just poppin in to check out the great nuggage always on display - I love the comparison between 2/6 and 3/6. They really do go to town in those 2L hempies, huh? Cool picture of the root system, too.

Nice work as always. Good luck with your new space and setup!

Thanks for stopping in X. Always good to see you here.

Hi 420fide i've been following you for years and have learned
so much THANKS!!!! I built an aero pipe system thats works
great thanks to you and EARL but why did you stop useing your
aero systems?

Back
Top Bottom