20 year old brick weed seeds

Bak70

So i just found a bag of 20 year old brick weed.
I pulled out about 30 seeds.
Plan on trying to grow some of them after my auto grow so about 3 months from now.
Cant believe i used to smoke this stuff.

Attachments

• FFE71822-A1E7-4D8D-9A70-2E32CC54EE92.jpeg
    FFE71822-A1E7-4D8D-9A70-2E32CC54EE92.jpeg
    414.5 KB · Views: 159
  • C5C71D2D-288C-4B24-B321-61CE7ED6B1E6.jpeg
    C5C71D2D-288C-4B24-B321-61CE7ED6B1E6.jpeg
    569.6 KB · Views: 343
I can't imagine 20 year old brick weed has anything left in it but a good headache. It hurts my head just thinking about that stuff.

I smoked that stuff too. Not yours but probably from the same bale ;)

Don't do it. Once you smoke something you've grown you'll want to grow something better, not, take a chance on some junk in the trunk seeds.

No offense. But, you'll want better.

Enjoy the auto, I started on them and you'll get some good medicine on a quick turn around. I found them to be great to test the effects of different strains in a short period.

Visit a few site sponsors for seeds (or where you got the autos from) and see what they have for deals on fresh seeds. Save the bagseed beans for next year outdoors.

That's probably where they'll do the best assuming the origin.

Don't smoke it man,, scrape your pipe or press it at best....

:)

I can't imagine 20 year old brick weed has anything left in it but a good headache. It hurts my head just thinking about that stuff.

Don't do it. Once you smoke something you've grown you'll want to grow something better, not, take a chance on some junk in the trunk seeds.

Enjoy the auto, I started on them and you'll get some good medicine on a quick turn around. I found them to be great to test the effects of different strains in a short period.

Visit a few site sponsors for seeds (or where you got the autos from) and see what they have for deals on fresh seeds. Save the bagseed beans for next year outdoors.

I have tons of seeds from seedsman coming
Injust figured it would be cool
To see what this stuff
Looks like with a little care while growing
Im not smoking the weed its in the trash already

Im in Mass also.
northern mass

Im in Mass also.
northern mass

Im a little south. Yeah, you could have a real gem. Lol. Im kinda curious though cause I love growing stuff. See if they germ. In your area you should be able to get some fire clones......

Have fun and be safe,, lol ;)

The point about storage or how they've been stored is the most valid point. Plenty of old seeds out there will produce. But, will the thc levels suit your needs????

Seeds from back in the day had much lower thc levels. Not all, but bagseed for sure.

Just because they are old land race seeds it means nothing. It might be different if you had a few seeds of a great batch of smash weed that you saved. Just random bag seed is not worth your effort or time. Especially if you have better seeds coming. Space is a big thing indoors. Any space used for questionable genetics could very well be wasted.

I would say you have a 20% chance to be surprised and a 80% chance you will be disappointed. Even if it doesn't suck it probably won't impress. Best to grow strains bred for indoors when growing indoors.

Just because they are old land race seeds it means nothing. It might be different if you had a few seeds of a great batch of smash weed that you saved. Just random bag seed is not worth your effort or time. Especially if you have better seeds coming. Space is a big thing indoors. Any space used for questionable genetics could very well be wasted.

I would say you have a 20% chance to be surprised and a 80% chance you will be disappointed. Even if it doesn't suck it probably won't impress. Best to grow strains bred for indoors when growing indoors.
Yeah im thinking ill try to grow it outdoors next spring

Now that is a good idea. I stand by the fact that unknown genetics are risky on indoor grows. Space is to important. Hard to waste a spot for them. I still love to try unknown seeds when it doesn't matter as much. Either a different tent or outdoors. There are always going to be a great one or a surprise here and there.

Back
Top Bottom