2009 Cab, Chemo & Hashplant

one more question please? where is the inlet duct fed from the portable a/c? or am i missing something? and thanks in advance:ganjamon:

I have a 95 cfm(Cubic feet per Minute) my space is 23 cubic ft.. the air exchanges about 4 times per minute, with the vent OUT at the top, the vent IN at the bottom and the A/C keeping the room at 70.... no heat issues. :yummy:

It says 90 cfm on first post.. should say 95. sry peeps

Some updated pics

Chemo

100_09632.JPG

Skunky/spicy smell developing on both Hasplants
Hashplant 1

100_09622.JPG

Hashplant 2

100_09602.JPG

I topped them to make them bushy^^

well I'm in a new home.. and now have a spare room for the plants.

I have never had this much room before LOL.. but I can have 6 large/adult
plants so I'm gonna get a 1000W hps and light mover to start. the cab will become the mom & clone only area..

The room is 10 x 12 :smokin:

Time to build lol :ganjamon:

Hey JAW, love the setup. i have been looking for a cabinet like this. i cant work with wood for some reason. So i will be going to IKEA in the morning to get started. Do you think i will need the AC if i am using t5's and cfl's. let me know what u think. I am tuned in

sounds good JAW. Thanks for the advice. Im up bright early, ready to go get my babies a new home. Keep us posted on how your new room is working out for you.
Peace BD35

wow JAW, everything is looking GREAT man!

Gratz on the bigger roomage man, this is going to be fun to watch your girls grow.

out of the 6 u have posted, the 2 in the middle of that are they the hashplants? those are freakin stubby little plants man.

Bad news .. well sorta lol

Hashplan1 is a male. I'm going to let him bloom a little and get pollen since no girls will be affected at the moment. Hashplant2 still has no signs *crosses fingers*.

This will give me the ability to make hashberry still, so not all bad :ganjamon:

Yay! Now I have Blueberry in the mix.

I'v been fighting this ph problem.. ALL water must be treated with ph down ><

the last 3 chemo were put into 5 gal pots today with a new mix.. hope this mix will end the ph imbalance without all the water adjusting.

hey JAW i know you have a room now you lucky bastid:Rasta: could you tell me where the duct that was in the back of your cabinet was fed from. thyanks and we are still watching your thread.:popcorn:

could you tell me where the duct that was in the back of your cabinet was fed from.:

The air in stops at the back of the cam.. I have a 3 in gap behind the cab for airflow, the cab draws from the room... With the 95 cfm fan, I don't need to hook AC directly into cab.. just pull in the 70° F 21° C air from the room... and my on hours are from 5pm-11am for veg and 10pm-10am for bloom..
I don't need the AC very much at all.

Every cab I Built or have seen built needs mods
find what yours needs for your space.. If you have more heat issues.. hook the AC into cab..
Need a Seal?.. I used Caulk in seams, Heavy black tarp and velcro to seal the door (Absolute Darkness).
Learn your cab and Improvise.. or ask, someone may have fixed that same problem.
But I can build them.. for a fee ofcourse;)

They're still alive

6-16-09.JPG

chemo
6-16-09_3_.JPG

Hashplant2 .. still no signs

6-16-09_2_.JPG

Blueberry .. 3 starter leaves on a few of em lol.

6-16-09_4_.JPG

I hope the genetics with this BB are similar to the BB strain Pitviper has.. He recomended the strain when I was contemplating which ones to buy :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom