2009 Cab, Chemo & Hashplant

LOL

I don't know who put that crappy orange carpet over that nice floor..

..but someone wasn't thinking.. there are alot of staple marks on the floor from the carpet..

with a few donated to the local group, that hooked me up with clones, we now have 4 girls in bloom..
I would have gone over on my plant count with the clones of the female chemo.

Hashplant at 22 days
Chemo at 16 days
Sonic Boom at 9 days
Orange Crush at 1 day

Soon to be put in
Pinot noir - 10-15 days
Sonic Boom- when Hashplant is pulled.

Now I'm off to the hardware store to get some materials for SCROG :ganjamon:

ok, here's attempt #1 at a moveable scrog setup. The screens are attached to the planters. with them individually screened I'll be able to make it perpetual harvest. Ofcourse this is first run, this will help keep an even canopy on these plants for now, the next ones will be allowed to fill the screen while in veg to maximize yeild. :ganjamon:

100_11394.JPG

Looks like you have it all figures out. Great Job, Cant wait to see the buds popping through the screen.

Looks like a productive setup, good job. cant wait too see those little girls grow into ladies..

Oh my, Oh my, Oh my!! Your plants are lookin saaaaaa-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow man, that chemo is lookin rad-tad!! and i love the way that blackberry is lookin, looks so close to an actual blackberry plant!

ahhh, i wish i could rep you! your going to have one kick ass harvest on your hands my friend

A couple days ago, the SonicBoom's in veg got a white fury mold up and down the stalk, and some on the leaves, so I chunched it. None of the others in veg had this sign.

The one in bloom lastnight showed the signs of PM on the leafs, about a half dozen of them. I pulled the leaves, increased the airflow, decreased the air temp in the room, and turned on the dehumidifier.

Tomorrow I plan on getting Serenede to fight the mold off.

Sorry to hear about you loss, The other look great, love to see all those little flowers starting, great job...

Too bad about that Sonic Boom, some stains are bad with that. Your other girls are looking nice and healthy, keep up the good work bro!

Thanks peeps :)
I'm trying to work the kinks out.. I think I need a Larger fan
looking at the Active Air 265 CFM blower.. I think thats what I need to exchange the air enough to prevent mold.. with the larger pots and # of plants in one room, my little 95 CFM is not doing the job. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom