2009 Cab, Chemo & Hashplant

Justaddwater, is the back of your cabinet a flimsy sheet or did you upgrade it? thanks again for all your help;)

I modded the back.

It has that same sheet.. but before I put that on, I trimmed the opening with 1x2 boards because my light was 1/2 an inch too large.

Then I put the flimsy sheet on and caulked all cracks.

Btw Use small riveted nails and predrill holes slightly smaller.. or risk splitting the wood.

cab12.jpg

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!!!!!:ganjamon:

No problem, Good luck

High JustAddWateR,

I will have to keep an eye on this one.
I counted 11 plants according to the drawing. But would like to know exactly how many plants are you growing in the cab? I saw the lush-ish hash plants (good for making pucks). Looking into job seekers to make cab, care takers, gardener's=already have a green thumb (hates dirt under nails). Have a higher AM, noon, PM.
:0)

I am unsure of exactly what you are saying after "good for making pucks"

Now the only 4 in my bloom tent are ...
(sorry for the blur, I use a tiny magnifier in front of my lense to get close ups)
7-19-09_5_.JPG

7-19-09_7_.JPG

7-19-09_4_.JPG

7-19-09.JPG

100_13241.JPG

7-19-09_8_.JPG

I am noticing a horrible leaf or 2 on chemo.. not sure what this is.. It has started from the bottom of the plant.

7-19-09_6_.JPG

A member of the med community gere suggested it might be a root problem :/
dunno if I should rinse the soild out.. add the E.S kelp mix (0-2-2) or add peroxide lol
7-19-09_6_.JPG

The new list..
At 17 .. allowed 24 MAX (6 bloom..18 veg)
Bloom=
1 of ea
Hashplant, Chemo, Orange Crush, Blackberry, blueberry

Veg =
2 Northern Berry... 1 will be Next into bloom when clone roots
1 chemo
2 Skunk#1
1 Lavender Deep Chunk
1 Shiskaberry..new to room
2 Sour Diesel... 1 will be next in bloom when Hashplant is harvested
1 Blueberry
1 Jack Herer.. new to room
1 White Widow
Removed=
Sonic Boom... PM on most leaves overnight and clone grew fuz aswell.
Pinot Noir... All know clones off of the original mother HERMIED (no thnx)

and more :ganjamon:

7-22-09_10_.JPG

7-22-09_7_.JPG

7-22-09.JPG

7-22-09_13_.JPG

I am going to find the few I want to keep around... then do a true scrog.

Till then I'll screen them for a bit then release em :p

each one has been watered with the (regular watering instructions) nutes FF Big Bloom and Extreme serene kelp mix

Plants are looking great and healthy great job. As for the blurry pics. You should try to sit the camera on a table or something solid so you don't get any camera shake on your close up pics. If it looks clean through the view finder and you getting blurry pics that will solve you problem. Again great job.. Wish I have a smell-o-tron monitor. Im sure those ladies smell wonderful.

Plants are looking great and healthy great job. As for the blurry pics. You should try to sit the camera on a table or something solid so you don't get any camera shake on your close up pics. If it looks clean through the view finder and you getting blurry pics that will solve you problem. Again great job.. Wish I have a smell-o-tron monitor. Im sure those ladies smell wonderful.

Thanks!

I need a film crew :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom