2009 Cab, Chemo & Hashplant

Thanks for the kinds words & rep

Sad to say the moldies are back in full force on every plant in bloom (small spots on most fan leaves).. picking up a sulfur burner tommorow :helpsmilie:

Ouch, say its not so. Hope you get that under control. Good luck.

Thanks for the info!

someone also gave me these recipes.. I don't know if they are ok to use

lemon juice.. ammount per quart of water?

1 Tsp Baking Soda + 3 drops milk per quart of water

1 cup Corn Meal + 1 Gallon water, Allow to sit 36-48 hrs with bubbler to keep water "alive", Strain and apply as a foliar spray. This Creates Microbes/"Good Bugs" that eat mold

If anyone has heard of these let me know the results ...
I need something thats ok to use in bloom up to harves if possible..

I have only one pic worthy of viewing .. going to remove the infected stock and clean .. I'll let these last few go.. while using a spray to keep mold back if it shows it's ugly head again.
8-12-09_3_.jpg

That sucks to hear about the mold shit, i hope you get that shit taken care of. Such a bummer.

The blackberry is lookin' really good tho, nice and frosty like your OC. =)

Great looking frosty lady you have their. If you find out a good mold preventer to use during flowering please post it. I would love to not have to worry about that mold again. Great job.

Thanks for the info!

someone also gave me these recipes.. I don't know if they are ok to use

lemon juice.. ammount per quart of water?

1 Tsp Baking Soda + 3 drops milk per quart of water

1 cup Corn Meal + 1 Gallon water, Allow to sit 36-48 hrs with bubbler to keep water "alive", Strain and apply as a foliar spray. This Creates Microbes/"Good Bugs" that eat mold

If anyone has heard of these let me know the results ...
I need something thats ok to use in bloom up to harves if possible..

I have only one pic worthy of viewing .. going to remove the infected stock and clean .. I'll let these last few go.. while using a spray to keep mold back if it shows it's ugly head again.
8-12-09_3_.jpg

just hopped aboard here tonight. Thanks for the excellent eye candy, and good luck on the moldies. BTW, that blackberry is insane, and the POM contestant is desktop background material. :thanks: :peace:

JAW......Looking good man hows mouse =)
Thanks Pit, She's doing well.. loving it here lol

I'm going to follow Blackberry with this journal and start a new one for the rest of the girls.. or this thing will never end :p

the spots and sick look are from the tap water.. it is evil here lol
I have been using distilled and the plants have been responding well.
I have been tweaking things and the plants in veg and the newest in bloom have been looking healthier..and healthier plants fight mold better. There has been no sign of mold anywhere since WWIII... I'll use the sulfur burner every 3-4 weeks if I have to.. I will win :ganjamon:
8-16-09_10_.jpg

8-16-09.jpg

8-16-09_12_.jpg

8-16-09_4_.jpg

just hopped aboard here tonight. Thanks for the excellent eye candy, and good luck on the moldies. BTW, that blackberry is insane, and the POM contestant is desktop background material. :thanks: :peace:
Thanks braundc420! I hope I can focus on maximizing yeild now..

I know, aren't they amazing!?!?!? Somebody's doing something right...oh yeah...it's JAW!

Is that the method you went with to treat the Powdery Mildew?

Thanks Andy!
Yes I ran a Sulfur Burner for 4 hours in the room.. all plants were in there except the Blackberry, too far in bloom for my taste to make it toxic, which I have been treating with Organicide.. and will spray with a lemon water mix if anymore PM shows.

If I see mold like it was again... I'll hack em all down and get new clones and use a sulfur burner on them and the room before anything starts..

Hope you got that mold under control. The only recipe I've heard that matched any others is takem outside, weather permitting for their 12 cycle. Makes alittle sense to me. Kind of kills mold derect sunlite. But if you are like me, your lites are one at nite for the heat factor. Man I like that setup, 'tight and dailed in dude'. Plants are fitting the setup, in other words sweet. Stay down dude.

Back
Top Bottom