JAW 09' Tent

Had to axe the NB it hermied under the stress of the new light ><
so.. here are the new girls in bloom..
kdk_0228.jpg

kdk_0229.jpg

and the new additions to veg
kdk_0236.jpg

I'm diggin the new light :ganjamon:

Watch out for the OOMPA LOOMPAs, with all the berry stains you just might turn into the blueberry girl!!! I'm a little kid looking a your selection.Looking wonderful JustAddWater, Great new addisons once again. That Sour Diesel looks to be heavy on the trichs...wow:cheer: :goodjob:.....

I love diversity ;)
It's like "Pokemon" err "pokejuana" Gotta try em all!

Watch out for the OOMPA LOOMPAs, with all the berry stains you just might turn into the blueberry girl!!! I'm a little kid looking a your selection.Looking wonderful JustAddWater, Great new addisons once again. That Sour Diesel looks to be heavy on the trichs...wow:cheer: :goodjob:.....

Thanks! hehe I have Oompa Loompa Spray.:smokin:

I harvested the Sour Diesel. This thing has rock hard nugs. I was able to grow 6 plants at a time this height in my old cab easily. Now with the larger area to grow.. I'm still having to adjust to growing larger plants.
9-3-09_2_.jpg

kdk_0254.jpg

kdk_0258.jpg

too many friends telling me to try Hydro.. So.. here we go.
I'm going to try one and see how she does under my care.
I rinsed all soil off of the roots and spread them out and gently placed the presoaked clay pebbles around them. It seem there were no adverse affects from the transplant. I'll veg this one to 24in.. if she makes it lol
Shishkaberry 1 day after transplant.
kdk_0262.jpg

The Tent
kdk_0264.jpg

That SUCKS JustAddWater sorry for your lose, Hash materal? BWC BayArea is battling the same problem sounds like. Nothing like mold screws up a grow worst.

Room Under Construction

Due to PM issues I will be remodeling.
Added Equips:
Aircooled hood W/ 6in duct for the 1000W
Sulfur Burner every 2 weeks. I will be buying one soon, the current one I'm using is loaned to me by a local grower.

I will also be building a new veg tent that will allow me to use the 400W.

Still making changes.. waiting on electrician..
soon there will be 2 1000W lights.
The new hood
9-22-09.jpg

9-22-09_2_.jpg

with a little convincing ... I have kept the plants that had PM Except LDC , which was a Must Chop. My wife even talked me into keeping the Blueberry.
9-22-09_8_.jpg

9-22-09_5_.jpg

9-22-09_4_.jpg

9-22-09_15_.jpg

9-22-09_11_.jpg

glad to see you got your stuff still going. looking nice man. cant wait to see the new tent setup. or will you make a room?

LOL.. it seems when I start a journal .. I make a change.. then the title is misleading :bong:
Last one was a cab grow.. changed to a tent
then, this tent journal is now a full room one.
whats next lmao.. whole house?
One can only hope :ganjamon:

Now there is a sulfur burner here.. so the PM is getting it's ass spanked before it causes a loss of plants.
I'm going keep the mold resistant ones and cull out the rest.
maybe have 2-3 strains

I reaaaaally hope that PURPLE WRECK is one of the keepers...I'm in for this round whether it's in a tent, a cave or the YMCA. Thanks for keepin' us on our toes.;)
LOL!
Damn skippy! Still in veg.. but kept none the less.

as will I. with 2 1k lights your shit gonna be amazing!. i wanna see a full size blackberry
Yeah, I can't wait till the new light is here.
I'm getting Blackberry Kush and Blue Magoo in a few weeks :ganjamon:

I have been adding FF Big Bloom, FF Tiger Bloom, and Extreme Serene Kelp mix every watering with nice results.
Here are the new pics
10-2-09.jpg

10-2-09_2_.jpg

10-2-09_3_.jpg

10-2-09_4_.jpg

10-2-09_5_.jpg

10-2-09_6_.jpg

10-2-09_7_.jpg

10-2-09_8_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom