400W 120/240v Convertible (HPS/MH) Ballast
Agrosun bulb, Air cooled hood with Parabolic reflector
177cfm fan for light vent/
portable 9,500btu ac
Fox Farm Grow Big/FF Big Bloom/ FF Tiger Bloom/ Extreme Serene Kelp mix
Bat guano, Earthworm castings
FF Ocean Forest
perilite
Soon all water I use will be Distilled.. The tap water here is evil.

Here is the tent
100_12802.JPG

Here are the girls
8-21-09_2_.jpg

8-21-09_3_.jpg

8-21-09_18_.jpg

8-21-09_7_.jpg

8-21-09_11_.jpg

8-21-09_6_.jpg

8-21-09_10_.jpg

8-21-09_14_.jpg

Hey looking good and after seeing your sour diesel pic i think i really do have some sour diesel LOL yours looks a lot like indica just like mine :ganjamon: nice pics

here we go again!!
:ganjamon:
Hey looking good and after seeing your sour diesel pic i think i really do have some sour diesel LOL yours looks a lot like indica just like mine :ganjamon: nice pics
Cool, Thanks. I hear they get tall if you let them.
very nice
Thanks TBD!
great growing man! loved it so far looking amazing :) gj +rep
Thanks WR!
JustAddWateR You have it goin' on ! Everything plant looks very health, What a super mix of Stains. Keep up the great Work!
Thanks TW! Wait till I post veg pics :p
nice lookin ladies JAW. ill be watchin.
do you have any pics of your LST work it self??
Thanks WMWW! Which plant? lol I do not have a set rule ATM .. I kinda treat each strain different.. the other journal has some where I used a Individual Scrog type thing.. but I saw a guy on another site who tied em down..then after the 4th week in bloom he removed all restraints and let her go.. so I tried it ..
Why not :p ....have fun with growing :ganjamon:
but really.. I try alot of things.. I first learned about diffusing/redirecting auxins.. that in combination with other methods..

Thanks for stopping in, hope you enjoy the show :ganjamon:

:popcorn:

This looks like a good one to be along for the ride with.

Thanks Soniq420!

I'm really having to fight the Bonsai mentality more than I thought ..
Lmao I went in and checked on the plants and saw the LDC.. and was like "Whoa this things getting outa hand" then realized ..oh yeah.. I can move my light much higher now ^^
I have never let an indoor plant get that tall before bloom :ganjamon:

WooT! 1000W hps in the house.. doing a test run tonight. I have it hanging at the highest point in the tent. Should I turn it on for a few hours and switch back to 400 so the girls don't burn? or should I just run it as is and move the light closer in a few days?

That 1000hps was a awesome addition to a already awesome grow ! These Ladys must be lovin' life.:yummy::goodjob:
Thanks The Weed!

nice 1000 watt :)...i myself am growing with a 1000 watt HPs too...cooool
:goodjob: on tha plants
Thanks NerfNads!
Don't think I can say it any better Here we go again! you got it goin on over there can't wait to sample these goods!:ganjamon:
Thanks ddank1! <---The daddy of that Orange Crush clone!(My POM entry)
Welcome to the JAW 09' Grow Show !!! I'M STOKED! It's like I have the Sun in my tent lol :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom