JAW 09' Tent

NIce operation. Love all the different strains. I am doing the same right now. 6 different strains going for my first grow.
Sweet, I'm trying to narrow it down to 4 mothers... decisions..decisions
JAW, any idea who the original breeder on the Lemon Kush is?

Not a clue :/

Guess I'll get some new pics in .. been awhile.

No complaints here;)

Those Lemon Kush are wild looking aren't they...

Sticks with golfballs lol.. seems trainwreck will be worse
like a kid in a candy store looking at all those strains - wish I could do that, but I work under a screen. +Rep!
Thanks! it's been hella fun watching the different strains grow.

Here are the new pics.. been busy lately.. but the girls are doing fine :ganjamon:

Trainwreck
10_22_8_.jpg

10_22.jpg

10-22-09_6_.jpg

10_22_9_.jpg

Shishkaberry
10_22_5_.jpg

10_22_7_.jpg

Sputnik 1.0
10_22_2_.jpg

10_22_4_.jpg

10_22_3_.jpg

Wow, they finished fast...

Did you pull 'em early?

Still can't wait for that PurpleWreck! All your current plants look very nice. Thanks for the update JAW. Will you be sneaking in a submission for NUG of the Month?

Do you still have an Crush mother/clone somewhere (all kinds of questions came to mind)...:smokin:

Yeah.. My patient wanted to try some heady up high meds. I am letting the Shishkaberry ripen to my liking this time ^^

I might try PoM again ..

I do still have an oc clone in veg.. going to try her one more time..

Busy Busy around here.. :ganjamon:

High JAW

So sorry to hear this great show must come to an end. Hopeful the Internet dieties will look favorably on your in the very near future ;)

We're moving your journal to our completed archives.

Much peace, respect, and love from 420 Magazine :surf:

I was gifted some lavender x deep chunk beans a while back i grew out one lovely girl she had a great yield and i loved the taste a lavender type of taste with fruity overtones great smoke.

Back
Top Bottom