2009 Cab, Chemo & Hashplant

I like your genetic choice JAW! I have a NL x BB strain from DR. Atomic coming to me in about a week, and I can't wait!!!! So a question for you.... What are you using your cab for? Strictly veg?? Looks like you have your current plot in a room, sorry I'm too lazy to read all the posts but I did look at all your pics ;)

i see people that place their ties around the bottom of the base of the plant, and work their way up. I have also seen lsts with the ties around the top bending it over.

sorry for not being clear.
:sorry:

I went to a harvest festival for med patients and aquired some new girls free from local growers:yummy:

The New Girls (Clones)

Sonic Boom
Orange Crush
Skunk #1
White Widow
Lavender X Deep Chunk
NL#5 X Blueberry

And the Hashplant2 is a female! pics soon

so much to do lol:ganjamon:

This has been a busy few days lol.. here are some updated pics

Blueberry
BB_6-20-09.JPG

Hashplant1 Male
HPS8.JPG

Hashplant2 Female
HPS_2_.JPG

HP2_Female_.JPG

Orange Crush(New)
OC_6-21-09_12-12.JPG

Sonic Boom(New)
SB_topped_12-12.JPG

more to come :ganjamon:

I went to a harvest festival for med patients and aquired some new girls free from local growers:yummy:

The New Girls (Clones)

Sonic Boom
Orange Crush
Skunk #1
White Widow
Lavender X Deep Chunk
NL#5 X Blueberry

And the Hashplant2 is a female! pics soon

so much to do lol:ganjamon:

WOW Dude, that's awesome!!

Can't wait to see them grow, post pix, k!!

Yo JAWs, I'm with the snake, don't much like that multi ball bag. If I had room, patience, record keeping ability, any clue whatsoever organizationally speaking, patience, no wait I already said that one no wonder I don't have any. He'd be my stud puppy if any of the above were true. "Hey pretty boy, adios mofo." Seems like you have a full roster anyway, nice score at the festival. PG

Nice job JAW..... Will you throw up some info on that Pinot Noir?? That jut caught my eye.. ( yes, I like my wine). I can't wait to hear what that tastes like.You have picked a nice variety of meds too... Looking good...

What a variety of meds!! I love looking at this journal, lol, can't wait for a few more weeks to pass! those girls are gonna start lookin' mighty fine! :nicethread:

JustAddWateR, just caught up on your grow. Love the box. Gave me a few ideas on fixing my issues thanks a lot. Plants look great you have a lot going on there with all those plants and strains. Cant wait to see how they grow. They look very nice and green so far, great job and I will stay tuned in for sure...

JustAddWateR you have some nice wood floors under that carpet. Try not to ruin those. You have a lot construction going on there. Im sure it will all pay off in the end. Again, great job and can't wait too see what next....

Back
Top Bottom