2012 Greenhouse LST Grow

re: 2012 Greenhouse LST Grow

hey Johnny! Stop by here anytime! As long as you have a pillow i've gots the warm milk...hahaha

Yeah, ambrosia will be another 2-4weeks and the diesel might be done by november.

Ambrosia

DSC002734.JPG

DSC002746.JPG

DSC002723.JPG

DSC002756.JPG

DSC002783.JPG

DSC002924.JPG

DSC002626.JPG

DSC002654.JPG

Nice, you will like for sure. Its the best smoke i've grow indoors and out! I could also say its some of the best smoke i ever smoked!!lol As far as growing it.. its a pain compared to what i'm use to. Hard to clone, needs lots of food, huge buds but the branches are the size of tooth picks. One thing that has changed i made one of the ezcloners and they root up much faster and are much healthier to start. I was getting 100% with my clones but they looked ruff.

fine looking pictures..........oh yea plants fine too.Glad your not outside now right?Hard freeze coming here.might have to get heater out.

hi mate, its been a while but not been online, back on now and trying to get caught up, your plants are looking stunning mate, loving the purple colour coming through, im trying my hardest to get a blueberry to turn purple but it just wont change colour, the leaves are still dark green and its coming up to harvest, ive heard cool temps bring out the colour so im tempted to throw it in the fridge over night and give it some frost and see if that brings out the colour,

reps for the plants mate they really do look good,

Thanks guys.. this will be the first year they made it to october! The colours still haven't really shown up, cause its been so mild.

Man GH, SOME AWESOME LOOKING MMJ, MY MAN!!!! NBot checked Up In Awhile, SO BUSY in My Own Little Patch Of Paradise, i aint had the Time to get Everywhere, but MAN, I am GLAD I CAME HERE!!!:amen: Looks Like You Are As Busy AS EVERYONE ELSE I KNOW ATM!!! Thats A GOOD THING. Your Plants are AAA Number Bud, I can tell from just LOOKING!!! And I almost think I can Smell them Too, With All The Herb Hanging around Here, Certainly Makes Viewing your Buds seem Like I can Smell Em!!! I say this in the most Sincere, Stoned and Medicated Way!!! I will be coming back regularly Once again, as soon as the Harvest Madness has Tuned Down, but Hopefully I will be Back MORE Often!!! As I Want To BE!!! Great Freaking Work, GH, I Tip My Hat To You, SIR!!!:woohoo: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Hey brother...the girls are looking great! :thumb: I can't wait to see what happens with the colors on the Ambrosia.

:Namaste:

Man GH, SOME AWESOME LOOKING MMJ, MY MAN!!!! NBot checked Up In Awhile, SO BUSY in My Own Little Patch Of Paradise, i aint had the Time to get Everywhere, but MAN, I am GLAD I CAME HERE!!!:amen: Looks Like You Are As Busy AS EVERYONE ELSE I KNOW ATM!!! Thats A GOOD THING. Your Plants are AAA Number Bud, I can tell from just LOOKING!!! And I almost think I can Smell them Too, With All The Herb Hanging around Here, Certainly Makes Viewing your Buds seem Like I can Smell Em!!! I say this in the most Sincere, Stoned and Medicated Way!!! I will be coming back regularly Once again, as soon as the Harvest Madness has Tuned Down, but Hopefully I will be Back MORE Often!!! As I Want To BE!!! Great Freaking Work, GH, I Tip My Hat To You, SIR!!!:woohoo: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Thx JTG! Take it easy on that colossal harvest! Today i trimmed up one of the ambrosia's that was potted , growing on my deck. One plant! maybe 4-5 oz. It took me all day off and on to get it done..anyway every time i think of your harvest it blows my mind!!! My dream one day is to grow like you in a 100'+ greenhouse. cheers

Hey brother...the girls are looking great! :thumb: I can't wait to see what happens with the colors on the Ambrosia.

:Namaste:

Hey Vape, Thx for stopping by. Hope your doing ok? Noticed you have not been around. I think i remember you saying you were going to take a break..hope that's all it is.

The ambrosia was heavily defoliated yesterday, like all fan leaves. Mostly cloudy with the odd amber. I don't think i will be getting the nice colour a did last year.

Take care friend.:peace:

Hey there Greenhouse -

Really love the plants and pics. The Ambrosia especially catches my eye. She has some really pretty purples that you captured beautifully in your pictures. :yummy:

I really like this picture - GORGEOUS!:
DSC002654.JPG

Great job my friend! :bravo:

purple purple everywhere but not in my grow room, but im in winter here now so i can give my plants the cold night they need, ill have purple, its more of a challenge now, but ill keep trying, ive read most strains will go purple given the right temps, so ill try it with a plant or 2, and see what happens,

Back
Top Bottom