2012 Greenhouse LST Grow

Greenhouse250

Here we go! This will be the third "grow" in the greenhouse, first run in the greenhouse i had ten ambrosia clones. Needless to say it turned out to be a complete disaster, too many plants not enough air flow= mold and lots of it, had to harvest early. Next run only grew one ambrosia clone, basically wanted to see if i could grow in the greenhouse without mold. Increased air flow with an added intake, no fans just natural flow of air.

Soil mix:

-sunshine#4 & promix hp, all used soil from my indoor plants.

-compost made from two+ years of kitchen scraps. ( first time using this)

-blood meal, bone meal, kelp meal, epsom salts, dolomite lime, bat guano.

Liquid ferts:

-for veg: growtek organic based 8-4-12 ,cal-mag+2-0-0, fish 5-1-1, seaweed, molasses.

-for flower: island-blend two part A 0-6-4 & B 3-0-1, cal-mag+2-0-0, fish 5-1-1, seaweed, molasses.

The two bigger plants are diesel and the smaller ones are ambrosia. First few pics suck, next time i will get some better shots of the diesel clones.

DSC018571.JPG

DSC018521.JPG

DSC018531.JPG

DSC018603.JPG

DSC018552.JPG

DSC018592.JPG

DSC018541.JPG

DSC018561.JPG

re: 2012 Greenhouse LST Grow -Blue Planet Nutrients-

Very nice job:) have you ever tried Co2? It's. Amazing you could double your yield. By the way your plants look you are gonna do well. Keep up the good work friend:) cheers

Thanks brother! I've never tryed co2, i am curious about the effects, but are you talking about my indoor plants or the greenhouse plants?:peace:

Looks like a strong start. Good Luck!!

Thanks guys, hopping for the best but i know what can happen when growing outdoors.

The greenhouse (aka whitehouse) I built using all recycled wood (free), spent some money on plastics and shade cloth. Nothing fancy but it works i'll post up some pics of last years fun in the sun.

See now that I know where the name came from I can't imagine you at the Whitehouse!!

sigh

looking good mate, thought id come and check your grow after coming across your link in another journal discussing filters, so thought id come over and have a look what you got going on

Here's some pics from 2011 grow.

DSC003206.JPG

DSC003215.JPG

Here she is hanging upside down.

DSC006045.JPG

DSC006084.JPG

DSC006141.JPG

last few out of focus, sorry...

The last post is all the same plant, its the Ambrosia. Cooler temps made it go purple...

Pics are twelve days older, topped all the leading branches, tied the ambrosia down. Thinking i might get a screen going, cause i want as much as possible and i have to keep the finished height below five feet. Any thoughts on this would be cool...

DSC019043.JPG

DSC019053.JPG

DSC019003.JPG

DSC019032.JPG

DSC018992.JPG

DSC018982.JPG

DSC018972.JPG

DSC018961.JPG

Just start pulling branches down and even that canopy out. Pop a screen on top. G2G! :Namaste: Nice looking plants brotha :Namaste: +reps! loving the sativa DOM leaves! pretty similar to my angel heart!

Just start pulling branches down and even that canopy out. Pop a screen on top. G2G! :Namaste: Nice looking plants brotha :Namaste: +reps! loving the sativa DOM leaves! pretty similar to my angel heart!

looking good, the plant is nice in size so should give a decent yield

Thanks guys, i think it would be a good idea to keep things even lower, but i'm concerned about the f'n mold coming back.

Dang they are flying!! If you are going to get a screen you better stop typing and DO IT :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes they are, usually i like to wait till two weeks into june to plant, but the diesel had outgrown its containers and the ambrosia was small and i wanted it to hurry up and grow! My only choice was to stick them in the greenhouse cause my veg cab is so fucking small, i'm so glad i don't have to work out of it anymore! Yahoo! Oh buddy can't fucking wait, my flower room is going to be clone/mother room strictly, and i'm going to build a flower room. Should be over twice the size of my veg room. Anyway thanks for stopping in brother!

Back
Top Bottom