2012 Greenhouse LST Grow

re: 2012 Greenhouse LST Grow -Blue Planet Nutrients-

I should be happy but these diesel's are going crazyyyy! getting big too fast...
DSC046863.JPG

DSC046853.JPG

DSC046843.JPG

DSC046833.JPG

DSC046821.JPG

DSC046801.JPG

DSC046791.JPG

Hey dpp, thanks for stopping by again. I think your right, i predict having to trim them back for most of the summer but we'll see, i might go crazy with the string. I really like these grows, as long as the mold demon stays away!lol I can go 10 - 14 days without watering them and they never show signs of thirst. This last week i didn't do anything and look at them..hehe cheers

Beautiful garden bro! I can't wait to see this develop! :thumb:

Dang I thought these threads were gone!!

glad to see another greenhouse grow. A few questions.You trim all summer? on the mold. I saw like a water spot on some clones. I panicked and got to the grow shop and they sold me Ed Rosenthals zero tolerance.I sprayed them all . Question should i keep spraying them or wait. and do you do any preventitive spraying before you see any?And what do you use on it? im paronoid, one hole in a leaf and im spraying liquid ladybug or buying some live ones.My geen house is 8x8 and has 4 nice windows that stay open most of the time. I have 8 plants in it. and i am also budding 4 early by putting them away at 6 every night. So i do not have to wait till october. But a little worried about spots ,but im always worried .lol my thread is death star/Budda greenhouse-Orange Kush/Heavy duty Fruity early budding try.
How big is your greenhouse and do you early bud any? Have to be home every night but im retired.I
will be following yours all summer ,I need all the tips i can get. john

milk is good for preventing and stopping pm, you mix none fat milk with water, not sure what strength so you need to look this up, anyway you mix it with water and spray all over the place, also the milk and water mixture is a foliar feed for the leaves so its all good, and the best part is it really does work at stopping pm and preventing it, its meant to be as good and if not better than products you can buy, not sure how many parts milk to water you need but if you search around you should find the right mixture, you need to use the right milk with no sugar in it, not sure if its the low fat or none fat milk you need, but you only mix it with water and spray the plant and it stops the pm in its tracks, can also be used on plants in flower

Dang I thought these threads were gone!!

Yeah, not sure if i want to continue, no notice, no pm nothing just moved. I can understand this thread but the others have been going for so long and then all of a sudden.. no warning they get moved. I'm obviously missing something here...?

Yeah, not sure if i want to continue, no notice, no pm nothing just moved. I can understand this thread but the others have been going for so long and then all of a sudden.. no warning they get moved. I'm obviously missing something here...?

I must be missing something...where was it moved from and to?

Well i'm glad i'm not the only one! The threads were in plant and bud photos...

keep it going Whitehouse ... it was just getting good!!!

Since they were transplanted into the GH I've only given them compost and sea soil steeped tea and foliar sprayed once with the tea and once with liquid seaweed.

DSC020866.JPG

DSC046833.JPG

DSC020841.JPG

DSC046863.JPG

DSC020981.JPG

DSC020973.JPG

DSC020883.JPG

DSC020874.JPG

DSC020866.JPG

Back
Top Bottom