2012 Greenhouse LST Grow

re: 2012 Greenhouse LST Grow -Blue Planet Nutrients-

Hey man, pull up a chair it's going to be 4+ months..? The more the merry ho ho...

By then you will need a saw to harvest!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good Whitehouse

+reps back at ya

Cheers bro! I think your right normally i just use branch cutters but that's probably not going to cut it...har har

WH? are the plants in prepared soil that is in regular soil(dirt?)

Wife has been bugging me to make her a small greenhouse so this might give me an insentive!

Hey OTD! i did mention what i was using on the first post, plz have a look. Check these vids out i was going to build one like this but ended up with a bunch of wood that i recycled into the GH. cheers

this is also a good option
Mini Polytunnel - V87 - YouTube
this is the one i would have built but smaller
HOW TO: Build an Inexpensive Greenhouse - Update 2 - YouTube

and this if you have some serious greenhouse dreams
building a diy designer greenhouse in 5 minutes - YouTube

That trunk is just nuts, very good job. That diesel loves the greenhouse.

Thank you! I was told by the caregiver that sold me the clones that this diesel strain doesn't do good outdoors. Meaning that the bud has no bag appeal, well I'm not after bag appeal I'm after some meds that will give me relief and that's it!:peace:

Good shots White House. I enjoy seeing the Plants in all their various stages of growth. Have heard of Ambrosia before and grown Sour Diesel and New York City Sour Diesel. I have not, just grown Diesel though. I would imagine everything is getting harder to control Height wise as well. Good Luck and Happy Growing! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

JTG how goes it!? yes there will be trimming in my future but that's ok. I've seen your field of dreams, i think for most that is your reality.

Thanks for stoppin by.:Namaste::peace:

It is statements like yours WhiteHouse, that make me Happier to do what I am doing. I live so far out in the Boondocks that it takes me about a half hour to get to gas. I would not want it any other way. I would live in the woods even if I did not Grow MMJ. I get to see all four seasons, I know who my Neighbors are. And it is quiet, and I have to have that. Luckily my wife grew up in the Woods, and to Her this is Status Qou. You Humble me by your Statement though, and I Thank You. The Weather was Crappy here today, and I could not take my weekly pictures of my Garden, kinda freaked me out a little. They said it was the coolest day in June in like 50yrs, or something! Hopefully we will have Sun tomorrow and I can take pictures and Post for the Diary. Even if it is still cool out, I hope there will be Sun! Take it EASY. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

I say there are 4 seasons 1. mushroom season 2. berry season.3. hunting season. 4. snowbird season
But bud season is year long,yes it is great to be out of the city.

question of the day...are you a fan leaf plucker or not? there are 2 camps here. Those that say pick em and thoes that say let them grow.
each side has good reasons. And if you do not pluck early, how about late in budding stage?
I pick thoes that look to shady.

I say there are 4 seasons 1. mushroom season 2. berry season.3. hunting season. 4. snowbird season
But bud season is year long,yes it is great to be out of the city.

question of the day...are you a fan leaf plucker or not? there are 2 camps here. Those that say pick em and thoes that say let them grow.
each side has good reasons. And if you do not pluck early, how about late in budding stage?
I pick thoes that look to shady.

Yes to pick or not to pick.. that is the question.. i say if you want anything substantial bellow the canopy you definitely pick! Funny you mentioned that cause i was looking at the diesels today, and they need a little picking. I think most don't pick outdoors but most pick indoors. To me if its good to do indoors why not outdoors? I wont go crazy defoliation but will do what i think will help, come late budding all big fans come off. Let me know your thoughts on this...

I say no, not unless it is beginning to Yellow. Leaves act as Solar Receptors and Filters for the Nutrients, as well as an emergency source of water when your Plants dry out. I think that plants that are pruned too much never get as large(Outdoors Anyways) as plants that are constantly meddled with in this fashion. I have also noticed Outdoors that when you do not top, or Fem your plants, they stay together in a more compact, easier to handle the elements way. I have grown plants that were topped or Super Cropped, next to ones that were not, and with the same Strain even, did not notice any significant increase or decrease in the amount of Herb produced. The un-topped ones usually tend to have larger buds, the topped ones seem to have Buds less in stature, but more of them. That is what I have noticed in the Garden anyways. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:blushsmile:

and that states both views perfact.I agree true outdoors never pick them . but then you can let them get 12 feet high,where in greenhouse space is limited,you want a room full of buds. It is good to hear that the total output will be the same.
I do not pick a lot ,but if i think it needs to go its gone.
I remember the 60s we thought leafs were fine .lol The poor plants never made it to October. Funny now they get tossed.:peace:

Came over here to have a look too ... good read

What is up Whitehouse? is this not your current grow?

What's up guys? I'm here, have been on everyday. Yes this is my current grow. This grow is on auto pilot till buds start to form. I fed them a couple of days ago: fish, seaweed, veg growtek, cal-mag+, steeped tea. Wish i was on vacation...

Back
Top Bottom