2017 White Cookies Grow!

codymotion

helllo i have decided to start a grow journal on my new plants i just planted a couple and some are still germinating . the strain is white cookies and the company i baought them from is crop king seeds . i am using pro mix potting mix . i have more seeds coming in the mail and i will update if i add more strains to the mix :420::Namaste:

IMG_20091231_192300.jpg
IMG_20091231_192251.jpg

well its another day and the other ones have not sprouted yet but i can see their lil heads poking up so they will be here soon ... soooo pumped :p

yea i did and they didnt pop i think its cause im using tap water
im going to use bottled water next time cause this is bullshit ive lost like 15 seeds and now im down to like none :(

I used tap water for germ...But don't use it anymore...I did 6 seeds and all popped for me....
Be sure to keep em moist...In dark room...But don't drown em...Maybe contact CKS and see what they say...That's a lot is seeds ta loose

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

things are moving along good i just started using 3 part grow micro bloom from general hydro and also some cal max a vegan plant booster ....started on the big plant only !!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom