CKS Purple Kush Grow

Yes. Most PK are very sedating. This one from crop king is clearly mostly Sativa (even though it's advertised as indica) so there's a very peppy high followed by bed crash. Not bad other than the dog . smell.

Yes. Most PK are very sedating. This one from crop king is clearly mostly Sativa (even though it's advertised as indica) so there's a very peppy high followed by bed crash. Not bad other than the dog . smell.
Weird.

Mine was pretty strong.

Tasted nice too.

Plants were just ugly and fussy entire grow.

I'll grab a pic of the cured bud.

420-magazine-mobile756996397.jpg

All the nice nugs are gone.

Oh it's really strong. Clocked out around 24% ish. Hard to read the TLC plate with absolute accuracy. It's a lot better now that it's cured. Just not what I expected. I'm spoiled from the Amsterdam strains. Lol.

Looks good. I think putting mine under the 1750k COBs made it extra hairy. Red hairs are 3/4 long on the colas. Does yours have a chocolate dog shit smell?
Haha.

Not at all.

Actually kinda fruity. As a concentrate it has a real citrus flavor.

All who have had chance to try have requested another.

But my current CKS is all over map.

All fed identical. 3 strains.

2 white cookie and both look and act completely different. 1 is best in show other is turd.

Pk looks poopy again but smoked well anyway.

And my black inica looks fantastic.

May do it again and finish out crown royal.

Due to summer garden stealing veg space I am going to run Bergman autos next run.

But my current CKS is all over map.

All fed identical. 3 strains.

2 white cookie and both look and act completely different. 1 is best in show other is turd.

Pk looks poopy again but smoked well anyway.

And my black inica looks fantastic.

May do it again and finish out crown royal.

Due to summer garden stealing veg space I am going to run Bergman autos next run.

Ya. Everyone I know who grew the purple Kush got a different result.

ok i love reading here...lots of "tools" are available that idk even exsited...i thought i would have to spend $150 on a device to meaure lumens

420-magazine-mobile1705901950.jpg

WOW...34K ???

I have to agree! Today has been jam packed with info for me, Scientific sent me over here for some learning and WHAT A FIND!!! Thanks everybody on here! I was having some intense LED trouble and I think I got it now, but this app is going to help a ton!!! Everything is looking nice Jimmy!

Back
Top Bottom