CKS Purple Kush Grow

Day 17 of flower. Had a slight ph problem when my tap water shot up to 8.1. Had a short foliage drop. Most of the old, large fanleaves have yellowed and died.
Getting great new bud growth.
420-magazine-mobile252370915.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1278725099.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1159434093.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1420822366.jpg
420-magazine-mobile761459849.jpg

Switched up the COB.
Added 4 CLU048-1212 @ 3000k courtesy of the very gracious Fanleaf
Now driving the 3 Vero 29 @50w.
420-magazine-mobile1658868127.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey man, looking good.
When you start counting?

Fanleaf yellowed and died? Thats what you get from drinking and party with street hookers i suppose

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNuggets DIY For Noobs - Build Lights - CO2 Supplements - Auto-Watering - More

Thanks. And lol.
I hooked up the 240-C2100 to drive the Vero COBs again. Got it running smoothly at around 50w. The 185-c1050 is driving the 4 1212's. I have room for a 5th on that driver.
Just waiting for local shop that sells aluminum-angle to get new stock and I'm building a modular frame. Three 1m x 14cm connectable rails like this.
420-magazine-mobile1483898926.jpg

You can fit up to seven 140mm COBs per rail.

I had the idea for a modular setup, too. Each rail has the positive and negative leads crimped to disconnects. I will be able to hook one rail in series to another rail, or run cables into the tent to hook them up to the driver. I can vary the length of the connecting wires, too, by swapping one out for a longer one as they have disconnects on their ends as well.

Jimmy is this D17 from flip, or how do you count? Some guys here wait until they see first signs of flowering, but this makes everything more complicated imo

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNuggets DIY For Noobs - Build Lights - CO2 Supplements - Auto-Watering - More

This is day 17 from first sign of bud. I count from "bud day" so that I can accurately use my PK booster week 5 or 6.

420-magazine-mobile1523630130.jpg

Week 6 of flower. Still growing. No redhairs anywhere. Started 1/4 teaspoon per gallon KoolBloom dry feeding. I'll use KBD for the next 3 weeks then flush for 2 weeks.

20 clones of Strawberry Kush in the cloner means I gotta wrap this Grow up.

Hey jimmy what are those leaves burnt like that from? Low pk? Light burn? Ph? I had a similar looking problem on my grow i just finished i thought i was burning them with too much light ...

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey jimmy what are those leaves burnt like that from? Low pk? Light burn? Ph? I had a similar looking problem on my grow i just finished i thought i was burning them with too much light ...

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
My plants did the same, what do you reckon it is Jimmy?

p.s. loving the new videos, keep it up :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My plants did the same, what do you reckon it is Jimmy?

p.s. loving the new videos, keep it up :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Probably poor genetics from crop king mixed with bad ph. My water fluctuated a lot with the rain, followed by snow followed by sun then back to snow. So I locked out my ph a bit. But my other non-crop king (ILGMs Strawberry Kush) weathered the ph fluctuations just fine.
The usual culprit when that happens is Phosphorus deficiency...so the plant gives up its Phosphorus from the leaves to feed the buds, causing the leaves to yellow.

Surprise! It's harvest time.
420-magazine-mobile935931984.jpg

The buds started to regrow/foxtail so I said enough is enough and pulled the plug. The buds are really ripe and I don't want to chase foxtails when trimming.
Plus. I have 10 clones ready for my next grow "Strawberry Kush" and I'll need the tent pretty soon.
I'll post some more Picts of the harvest after trim.

Surprise! It's harvest time.
420-magazine-mobile935931984.jpg

The buds started to regrow/foxtail so I said enough is enough and pulled the plug. The buds are really ripe and I don't want to chase foxtails when trimming.
Plus. I have 10 clones ready for my next grow "Strawberry Kush" and I'll need the tent pretty soon.
I'll post some more Picts of the harvest after trim.

My PK flowered 11 weeks before I said enough enough.

Great bud in the end but a fussy plant.

I found a few seeds so far as well.

Only 4 or 5 but still.

Crop King White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

Back
Top Bottom