250 Watt HPS 12/12 Soil Grow

auathaistick

:bravo::welcome::welcome:Hello guys my name is AuaThaiStick and imma be writing a 250watt hps 12/12 from seed grow. all my seeds are bagseeds. because good quality weed is not easy to come by so every seed i save so that i grow. the kind of weed we get is imported from holland so i will be naming all my plants bagseed/(dealers name for the weed) example bagseed/orangebud
now the thing is where i live to come across ppm meters and ph meters and all the bells and whistles are hard to find. and good growing materials are also hard to find. everything i have and use are intended to use for other things or are diy. what i find here is biobizz nutes, biocanna nutes, gh floranova nutes.
the nutes i will be using are biobizz bio grow and gh flora. Grandma's unsulpherd molasses and superthrive.
i have tons of pictures as this will be an ongoing journal. but i dont have them with me right now so as soon as i have my tablet i will be posting them on this journal. im kinda busy with my network marketing business. but i will make time for this. if i have time to grow i have time for a journal too maybe i should just sleep less?
Peacee!.....:peace::Namaste:

What strain is it? multiple bagseed suposed to be hindu kush, zilver haze, orange bud, lamb's bread
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? multiple strains so i dont really know
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? some in veg some in flower but its not rlly veg as this is a 12/12 from seed grow
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... canna profesional mix +
If soil... What size pot? multiple pot sizes
Size of light? 250w hps
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab? 82f high 75 low
RH of Room/cab? no rh meter
PH of media or res? no ph meter
Any Pests ? no pests
How often are you watering? around every 3 days
Type and strength of ferts used? Gh floranova, biobizz grow, grandmas molasses, supertrive all used under recomended dosage
Keeping it simple i am also a firm believer in slow and steady gives me plenty. as this grow is just for me and a friend to share

Im subbed up ready to help. You have been registered for over a year but only 3 posts. Why is that?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom