250w HPS 125 & 200 CFL Grow First Time

Mr greenTonza

Hello everybody. This is my first grow ever using a 250 w hps and 125+200cfl 6500 kelvin each.
I hope things works out fine since im new on this.
The girls or boys are 5 weeks old now growing in soil full of worms and other good stuff and i only feeding them with organic nutrients. Plants are loooking good so far.
I got seeds from a friend and i have no idea what kind of strains they are,looks like some kind of sativas not a big fan of that im more a indica guy.
I`ll be posting some pictures very soon just need to fix my camera its not working very well right now.
And yeah is a closet grow by the way,got about 11 plants in there. Peace and stay green.

re: 250w HPS 125 & 200 CFL Grow First Time

thanks man .. just found some tiny bugs looks like small red spiders or something. i killed everyone i seen so far. should i be worried?

pictures coming up tomorrow. actually im doing some kind of sog grow right now maybe not the best looking out there but we will see how that turns out later on. first grow so im testing things out so the next grow will be better.

by the way the plants really love these cfls,they grow very fast. i almost live in my growroom now hehe my girlfriend is not to happy about that. i spend more time with my plants then with her . can you blame me?:peace:

they are running around on the soil and some i found on the plants. and they are very small,

u could never be to careful i would make some haborons and garlic spray u fine cut up 3-4 habornaos peppers and 2 pieces of garlic fine cut that to boil it on low for an hour strain let cool strain after cool is better add and dish soap like a tea spoon then put in a sprayer and spray the soil do they come up for air when u water? i would do this 3 times a week for 2 wweks or till better also r they sliver skinny looking ? anywas us thiss and u will get rid of them and it wont hurt the plant make sure u us gloves and a mask or somthing to cover ur face or u might get in hale it u will smell it but u wont want to cough and eye wear hope this helps!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom