Nirvana's Papaya 125 W

Hey guys.

This is day 23 in bloom. I think their are doing really good with only 125 W!

asdasdasdasddasd4444.jpg

asdasdasdasdasd4515151.jpg

asdasdasdasdasdasd444544.jpg

awesome, I had a buddy that wasnt to happy. he got like 2 immature seeds that didnt even crack. (PPP) well keep up the good work. your on the home strech now!!!

I got 6 strains from nirvana and only 5 cracked, the only problem i had was with the 2 new Purple Plant, one barely growing It almost didn't make it through germination, and the other never germinated. of the ones that did, the Bubblilicious is growing reeAAlly weird. i'll post a pic a little later so you guys can see.

Hey!

Just gave my girls some more light. Two x 36 Watt fluorescent lamps. Think they will be usefull, or does it take too much space? What do you think?

asdasdasdasdasdd8485484.jpg

No man it looks great! Those extra lumens will make a difference for sure... It would be cool if you could get another fixture for the other side.
:peace:

Btw nice buds
+rep

Hey, think its time for an update.

I cant tell if they have grown any since the last update.. Maybe something is wrong..

adasddasasdasdasdasd959595.jpg

dasdioasduhasd54894.jpg

looking good:smokin: Be patient, your buds won't really start to swell for probably a couple more weeks or so. From what I'm seeing now, you'll have some fat little buds soon.

Back
Top Bottom