Nirvana's Papaya 125 W

Sup guys

Since the freak left everything has gone really fast in the closet. I can even se some tricomes now :)

sadasgojfasd515.jpg

lalandshid5151.jpg

All's looking well Nudeh, I can't wait to grow my papaya strain that I just got, hopefully no anomalies with 9 leaves or anything lol, we'll see though, great job on that closet grow so far tho, keep it up!

Looking good great job. Is that how papaya grows a little stretch and not too bushy or is that how you grew them? Im growing some myself and except for the split growth they look very similar...

Thanks everyone for your support and kind words!

Pics for today, hard to see on the photos but there is tricomes everywhere!

asdasadasadasd486.jpg

smallsadasdasd5.jpg

smallsadasdasd5564561.jpg

Oh man that gets me excited. Plants are looking healthy and its so nice to see the buds so I will know how mine will look.
:ganjamon:

Yeah, but your girls will look 10 times better with your HPS :) I have some regrets that I sold mine. Btw got too check your grow out, havent done it in a week.

Yeah man the yield of a hps is way bigger than the high compacts. If I where you I would keep the 6500k bulb for veg and invest in a small 75-250 watt hps and make a diy cooltube. But then again if your not woried about yield and its for personal use the high compacts really grow some great bud! Your proof of that.

Back
Top Bottom