2lbs every 6 weeks

The big green

I want to know if I can get 2lbs every 6 weeks with 6 weeks in veg and 20 plants in 80 sq ft of flowering space with soil co2 and 2 1000w hps. I will be harvesting 20 plants every 6 weeks with a total of 40 plants in flowering room at last 2 weeks. Is this overshooting.

May want to add more lights. Rule of thumb is 50 watts/SF, maybe two more lights would get you there. Also, what strains? Other factors may affect weight such as temps, humidity, etc.
What's your plan for temperature control? Gonna have a lot of heat from those lights! Also, what growing style? SOG? SCROG? Quadline? Topping? au natural?

With 2 x 1000 lights you could probably pull a pound every 4 weeks alternating.

I keep temp between 70 and 80 deg f. I topped them at 6th node. Strains gold leaf and super skunk. Every 4 weeks? Alternating how? Appreciate the feedback

Do you have specific strains that need to be grown or just anything? I.e. some connessuer strains will have smaller yields but if weight is your only criteria then you can run something like big bud x white widow or critical mass BUT only if your humidity is in check. My biggest lesson that I'm still learning is environment environment environment. It doesn't matter how good the genetics, media, lights, or nutrients are...if your environment is whack so will your harvest! I lost a lot of yields and almost all of my plants this year because I didn't make the environment my top priority.

Put some under one light. Then 4 weeks later put some under the other and harvest the plants under each light alternating 4 weeks. When you harvest light 1, light two will be halfway done. Then flip new plants under light one ,when they're at week 4, light # two will be done and perpetually harvest every 4 weeks.

I want to know if I can get 2lbs every 6 weeks with 6 weeks in veg and 20 plants in 80 sq ft of flowering space with soil co2 and 2 1000w hps. I will be harvesting 20 plants every 6 weeks with a total of 40 plants in flowering room at last 2 weeks. Is this overshooting.

Your timeline doesn't add up. Your lights aren't strong enough for your space. Learn to grow a couple of plants before you start popping off 40 plants at a time.

Your growing skill is the most important thing, next is light light and light

If one isn't very good, well the other will suffer

So no clue on yer skills yet,but that's a lofty goal, the 40 plants, as well as the space

1000w HPS in a 4x4 is great, so maybe figure that into your space and plan accordingly

Back
Top Bottom