2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

Just due to scrog and LST likely about 10". The buds are filling in all along the branches, but popos are definitely bigger than mine and likely further along in bigger pots

Gorgeous plant. How far along are you? I've got flowers and they're starting to stack up, just not as far along.
As of this morning I'm at week 5ish roughly..being outdoors can't point exactly how far along but can keep it close by watching so yeah I'd say week 5ish. My other hash plant is doing well not as big but farther along by a bit check her out.. IL get much better close up pics as I get home so u guys and gals can see the nuglets

420-magazine-mobile884262018.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1679936962.jpg

Hey I honestly need your guys opinion on rain on your buds as this year I'm letting it all get rained on all good so far just had to ask..u usually just give em a good shake after it rains unless sun comes right out... no issues Some grey mould but it's been at bay so not worried at all. But anyhow input? U guys like the nature rain water on your girls on you cover em up...do it really matter I understand this is how it's been grown for time outdoors naturally but I must ask anyways my girls getting fat and I must admit I think they have really enjoyed the rain this year...but I enjoy feedback and input too be honest

Hey I honestly need your guys opinion on rain on your buds as this year I'm letting it all get rained on all good so far just had to ask..u usually just give em a good shake after it rains unless sun comes right out... no issues Some grey mould but it's been at bay so not worried at all. But anyhow input? U guys like the nature rain water on your girls on you cover em up...do it really matter I understand this is how it's been grown for time outdoors naturally but I must ask anyways my girls getting fat and I must admit I think they have really enjoyed the rain this year...but I enjoy feedback and input too be honest
Flytier will be on at some point to check things out. He's an outdoor grower too. Me, no idea how the rain affects them. I did see another guy who brought them in his garage when it rained, but clearly that's not possible lol. Let me ask you something......how the hell did you get a plant that is supposed to max out at 2', to get that tall? Are you organic or salt based? GTA area.....like Niagara?

Flytier will be on at some point to check things out. He's an outdoor grower too. Me, no idea how the rain affects them. I did see another guy who brought them in his garage when it rained, but clearly that's not possible lol. Let me ask you something......how the hell did you get a plant that is supposed to max out at 2', to get that tall? Are you organic or salt based? GTA area.....like Niagara?
I live in Cambridge Ontario so yes gta area. I vegged indoors in my veg room for few months before bringing her outdoors middle of June. All I use is flora series nutrients then in flower I cut out the grow and micro and go with flora bloom with organic bat quano liquid and now adding unsulferred molasses to the feeding then a 2-3 week flush near end well maybe 2 weeks maybe like a week there in ground so it washes away a lot better then in a pot that's what I've noticed

I live in Cambridge Ontario so yes gta area. I vegged indoors in my veg room for few months before bringing her outdoors middle of June. All I use is flora series nutrients then in flower I cut out the grow and micro and go with flora bloom with organic bat quano liquid and now adding unsulferred molasses to the feeding then a 2-3 week flush near end well maybe 2 weeks maybe like a week there in ground so it washes away a lot better then in a pot that's what I've noticed
Gotta get me some bat Guano liquid lol. Mine must be smaller due to the pots and training. Yours look great!

Cambridge is a beautiful area, I love how the Grand river that runs through town, SouthWorks antiques is one of my favorite places to go on a road trip with my partner.

Gotta get me some bat Guano liquid lol. Mine must be smaller due to the pots and training. Yours look great!

Cambridge is a beautiful area, I love how the Grand river that runs through town, SouthWorks antiques is one of my favorite places to go on a road trip with my partner.
Yeah it truly works well for me IL send pic of it as I get off work at 230 today. Haha yeah actually I live 2 mins from there that's awesome yes Cambridge is a beautiful town town truly enjoy it here.

U live near or around me good sir?

Cambridge... near Kitchener, right?.

I'm an outdoor grower like Guy said, but just a first-timer. But anyway, I've left them totally exposed to the elements. That's the way they evolved (I use the same reason for planting unsoaked seeds directly into the soil too). I haven't even gone out to shake the rainwater off. Every now and then I'll see a leaf with some mold on it and with one pick the problem is taken care of, and if I see mold on a but, which I'm hoping I don't, I guess I'd just do the same.

I hope I answered your question; I'm still in the learning stages myself. Best of luck with it.

I'm an outdoor grower like Guy said, but just a first-timer. But anyway, I've left them totally exposed to the elements. That's the way they evolved (I use the same reason for planting unsoaked seeds directly into the soil too). I haven't even gone out to shake the rainwater off. Every now and then I'll see a leaf with some mold on it and with one pick the problem is taken care of, and if I see mold on a but, which I'm hoping I don't, I guess I'd just do the same.

I hope I answered your question; I'm still in the learning stages myself. Best of luck with it.
Thank u good sir yes I live in Cambridge right beside kitchener raining right now actually and I truly believe the plants love the natural rain and I agree with u and ima let em go as is til the harvest. God they get so much bigger outdoors it's absolutely wild man.. u live near me or what buddy..

Also yeah when I see a little grey mould on leafs I just pluck em off unless it's just a little tad spot which I wipe with a wet paper towel and it seems fine no bud rot yet for me as I'm shocked cause I got some thick colas going on at the moment lol

Thank u good sir yes I live in Cambridge right beside kitchener  raining right now actually and I truly believe the plants love the natural rain and I agree with u and ima let em go as is til the harvest. God they get so much bigger outdoors it's absolutely wild man.. u live near me or what buddy..

I live in NB now but I'm from NF. I lived in Kitchener for a few years back in the late 80s. The apartments on the corner of Queen and Westmount.

We're getting some rain tonight too, I think. Mine are only a couple weeks into bud yet, but I have some autos started indoors now to play with while I'm waiting.

I live in NB now but I'm from NF. I lived in Kitchener for a few years back in the late 80s. The apartments on the corner of Queen and Westmount.

We're getting some rain tonight too, I think. Mine are only a couple weeks into bud yet, but I have some autos started indoors now to play with while I'm waiting.
Right on brother my last names Skanes my dad's family is all from newfoundland I've been there plenty times bell island to be exact. God my girls are much further then 2 weeks into flower

Right on brother my last names Skanes my dad's family is all from newfoundland I've been there plenty times bell island to be exact. God my girls are much further then 2 weeks into flower

I'm getting some earlier flowering strains next year.

My name's Osmond, one of the more common names on The Rock.

Well after 6 years of fishing in the same bass Pond, finally got kicked out this weekend LOL. I guess we're kind of pushing our luck seeing as it belongs to a local Scout Troop and we have been borrowing their canoes all these years lol.

Back
Top Bottom