420 Magazine Background

Kro's Soil Auto White Widow - First Time - 2018

kronox

Well-Known Member
Last edited:

kronox

Well-Known Member
So I am still undergoing curing on all 4 plants.
The first to get chopped are a few weeks into cure now and has been my main supply. Every day the smoke gets smoother and better.

I burp the jars (glass Mason jars) twice a day for about 15 to 30 mins.

3 and 4 were the first harvested, and are a deadly smoke. I left most sugar leaves on, so they are pretty dry on the outside, but when grinding up, show how much moisture is still inside. I've given some to family and friends and they say it's the best they've had in awhile

2 was the second round of harvesting. She is still needing a lot more cure time, but shes coming along very nicely. She has pretty dense buds and in my opinion much more potent than 3/4

1 was the last to be harvested. Shes the one I never thought would produce a thing because of all the problems she had. She is by far the most dense. Great smoke (minus the green taste at the moment). When grinding she fluffs up to a pile about 5 to 6 times the size of the bud that was ground up. Few more weeks in cure and she'll be awesome.

I did not have big expectations for this grow since it was my first round ever. My goal was a mere 4oz, which I surpassed and ended up with a little over 8oz .. sounds better in my head to call it 1/2lb

In my sig, the Disney princesses my goal is 1.5lbs to 2lbs. Crossing fingers

Thanks to all that helped on this grow, and I look forward to any additional assistance on future grows. Currently have 2 going. 1 in flower, 1 in veg. I'll create a new journal for my "disjointed" crew of Grand Daddy Purple (currently on week 4 of veg)

I'll have to figure out how to close th is thread and have it marked as completed.

Again, final result was just over 8oz
 

Asesino85

Plant of the Month: May 2017, Sept 2017, Jan 2018, Apr & Aug 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: Oct 2018
So I am still undergoing curing on all 4 plants.
The first to get chopped are a few weeks into cure now and has been my main supply. Every day the smoke gets smoother and better.

I burp the jars (glass Mason jars) twice a day for about 15 to 30 mins.

3 and 4 were the first harvested, and are a deadly smoke. I left most sugar leaves on, so they are pretty dry on the outside, but when grinding up, show how much moisture is still inside. I've given some to family and friends and they say it's the best they've had in awhile

2 was the second round of harvesting. She is still needing a lot more cure time, but shes coming along very nicely. She has pretty dense buds and in my opinion much more potent than 3/4

1 was the last to be harvested. Shes the one I never thought would produce a thing because of all the problems she had. She is by far the most dense. Great smoke (minus the green taste at the moment). When grinding she fluffs up to a pile about 5 to 6 times the size of the bud that was ground up. Few more weeks in cure and she'll be awesome.

I did not have big expectations for this grow since it was my first round ever. My goal was a mere 4oz, which I surpassed and ended up with a little over 8oz .. sounds better in my head to call it 1/2lb

In my sig, the Disney princesses my goal is 1.5lbs to 2lbs. Crossing fingers

Thanks to all that helped on this grow, and I look forward to any additional assistance on future grows. Currently have 2 going. 1 in flower, 1 in veg. I'll create a new journal for my "disjointed" crew of Grand Daddy Purple (currently on week 4 of veg)

I'll have to figure out how to close th is thread and have it marked as completed.

Again, final result was just over 8oz

Bottom left corner there is a button that says Report with a Bell symbol by it. Just click it and write to a moderate (politely) to close this thread.

I didn't know you had another journal going. I'll be right over! It's really fun to watch grow #2's and see the improvements made over grow #1. Maybe my favorite thing on the forums. Congrats on a great first grow.
 

TEXOMAGRASS

Well-Known Member
So I am still undergoing curing on all 4 plants.
The first to get chopped are a few weeks into cure now and has been my main supply. Every day the smoke gets smoother and better.

I burp the jars (glass Mason jars) twice a day for about 15 to 30 mins.

3 and 4 were the first harvested, and are a deadly smoke. I left most sugar leaves on, so they are pretty dry on the outside, but when grinding up, show how much moisture is still inside. I've given some to family and friends and they say it's the best they've had in awhile

2 was the second round of harvesting. She is still needing a lot more cure time, but shes coming along very nicely. She has pretty dense buds and in my opinion much more potent than 3/4

1 was the last to be harvested. Shes the one I never thought would produce a thing because of all the problems she had. She is by far the most dense. Great smoke (minus the green taste at the moment). When grinding she fluffs up to a pile about 5 to 6 times the size of the bud that was ground up. Few more weeks in cure and she'll be awesome.

I did not have big expectations for this grow since it was my first round ever. My goal was a mere 4oz, which I surpassed and ended up with a little over 8oz .. sounds better in my head to call it 1/2lb

In my sig, the Disney princesses my goal is 1.5lbs to 2lbs. Crossing fingers

Thanks to all that helped on this grow, and I look forward to any additional assistance on future grows. Currently have 2 going. 1 in flower, 1 in veg. I'll create a new journal for my "disjointed" crew of Grand Daddy Purple (currently on week 4 of veg)

I'll have to figure out how to close th is thread and have it marked as completed.

Again, final result was just over 8oz

Thank you for sharing your grow. I hope mine will be as fruitful. GREAT FREAKING JOB!
 
Top Bottom