2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

Well, deer season doesn't start until Monday and moose season is over - all five days of it (used to be only three days here in NB). You don't want to be in the woods with a centre-fire rifle without some sort of authorization. I'll probably get my license today.
I see. You don't have any shooting ranges around? I'm lucky where I live, I just go in my backyard. Even the neighbors I don't know, all understand where we are and guns are part of life.

Awesome guy! Can't wait for that smoke report. Very curious about the hash plant.
There he is. I was wondering where you'd gotten to lol. How's married life my friend?

Honestly I can't tell the difference in a lot of the tastes of weed lol. My smoke report more than anything is how does it make me and my back feel.

Honestly, this plant is super super desirous and therefore kinda smelly. These guys were super easy to grow and although my Buddhas spoke to me and said "too much, too much" , these guys didn't even show any signs of tip burn. The temperature in my cabinet where they grew got to 90° at one point and they showed no signs of letting up. I think I got a typical result compared to the crop King website.

So because they were super easy to grow, initially they made my back feel much better because that I didn't have to bend over to tend to them all the time LOL..... so 10 out of 10 in that respect. Super compact too..... regardless of training. Pain wise, they don't take the severe pain or the sharp pains away and the high honestly doesn't last that long but all in all a very nice smelling and tasting plant. I will definitely grow this one again.

The Alpha dawg on the other hand, super stretchy, no colas to speak of but large Spade shaped individual buds that seemed to swell out of nowhere. The high from that, does seem to really knock the pain down. Unfortunately didn't grow more than one plant.

The Buddha kush, only one of the plants seemed to behave correctly as the other one somehow seemed to really suffer do to nitrogen burn and potentially being too warm under the light. These two were the only clones I have ever grown out. I haven't really smoked too much of this yet, but I do know that the shatter concentrate that my friend makes from the same plants is off the chart crazy pain management.

That's all for now my friends, if you guys have any more questions about the strains or the thread in general please feel free to contact me via personal message. I am asking Teddy to close this one down as of today.

Thank you everybody for following along, please feel free to join me in my new venture......ongoing already.

Hi Grandpa, I thought you may be interested in this recipe if you are ever able to get an MB2 Magical Butter Machine to make Oil. It would be good to have it in your journal. I have added text to the pictures for Kelley's understanding while I tried to write out the steps individually. Just another recipe for you to hang on to. ;) (BTW the decarb is almost the same recipe I wrote for you)

Have a wonderful evening in the land of 420 healing...;)

------------------------------------

Decarb & MB2 Oil Dosing Recipe - G2HM - 1.0 “Fresh Harvest MB2 OILzheimers Method” (Oct 19, 2017)
Why did I create this variation of this MB2 recipe?

There are so many purposeful recipe’s out there, it’s hard to choose which one is most beneficial to someone with a Neuro Degenerative Disease, and to the caregivers, whom need the easiest more efficient way to create oil.

You will hear people comment and add to my recipe, just remember, it’s different when you have a broken brain, details are not so obvious, but terribly important. It’s very hard for me to figure out scientific processes, so I did a step by step process that Brain Patients can do themselves without the scientific jargon that sometimes confuses me.

Also, this formula is for people who are starting oil for the first time. Some people like to double and triple plant material and that is up to the patient, just be mindful of your limits. ;)

If you do have the money to get this machine, I highly recommend it for patients with disabilities. This will take the guess work and manual labour out of making oil. Please, if you’re going to buy one, please pm me for a discount link or use (“gummybear”) so you can save 25 dollars. Every cent matters, this will give you consistent results and you can even experiment, safely, without compromise.

----------------Your ingredient list--------------------

Fresh Harvest MB2 Oil – Feel free to mix your strains to address more than one medical condition.

1. 1-ounce BUD or 1.5-ounce of Trim & Leaves – The more bud you use the stronger the potency becomes.

*Please wash your plant material and hang to dry for 4 hours immediately after harvest, then place in a baggie for freezing.

*IMPORTANT - Try to keep as much as the Crystals in-tact because we need them for the oil. If you’re too rough with your plant material it will lessen the potency. You may be accidentally washing your money down the drain so be nice to your buds. ;)

IMG_3102aE.jpg

2. 1 teaspoon

You know that Lecithin is used for “Lecithin is a fat that is essential in the cells of the body. It can be found in many foods, including soybeans and egg yolks. Lecithin is taken as a medicine and is also used in the manufacturing of medicines as a natural binder. Lecithin is also used for treating memory disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer's disease.”

*Bet you didn’t know that. Yet another brain aid to help with address Neuro Degenerative Diseases. Why don’t they prescribe this to us in the medical field instead of prescribing brain meds that have deadly side effects? Rhetorical question, just wanted to prove that there are more brain benefits than we know in making healing medicinal oil.

3. 2 cups (500ml)

Organic Omega 3 enriched Organic, Extra Virgin, Olive Oil, to help keep my blood pressure down and start building brain cells at a faster rate than the brain degeneration. Ingredient directly medically recommended by doctors for Neuro Genesis. Doctors can’t argue this. This has a savoury profile when completed.

ORRR

2 cups (500ml)

Organic Coconut Oil that is directly used for headaches, migraines, ALZ, FTD and Brain Cell Regeneration that Doctors recommend as well for overall mental health. This has a semi-sweet profile when completed.

IMG_3112aE.jpg

4. Magical Butter Machine aka MB2e - 420 SPONSOR
(Comes with instructions and a brown outside box for stealth shipping)

IMG_3122aE.jpg

Safety Gloves & Sanitary Handling
*All hands on deck!

IMG_3171aE.jpg

----------------Let’s Decarb First!--------------------

Decarboxylation for Dosing THC/CBD for EVOO/Coconut Oil

Comments:

*Use a cookie tray to spread your botanicals out as evenly as possible for consistency, all equal size. Line the tray with foil and place exactly in the middle of the oven, you may have to adjust your baking racks. HANDLE your meds the way you want to be treated, with respect and care. You need those crystals to make it into the oil, avoid heavy handling and wear gloves for sanitary reasons.

IMG_3143aE.jpg

*I recommend (Decarb first, "230 F for 1hr & 10min”). If you are using minute amounts, please adjust the decarb time accordingly because you don’t want to burn it. Keep in mind, eventually you want the oil to smother the herb to maximize your potency, which is what you want to experiment with until you reach your desired effects.

IMG_3133aE.jpg

*To those of you using stalks, although they are totally usable, from my experience you may want to cut them down smaller so you get through the thick skin. Also, you don’t want the stalks to cut through the cheesecloth when you strain your oil. Be careful, avoid using stalks if you don’t have the right tools to do this safely. The less labour to make oil, the less chance of making a mistake.

*DECARB WARNING – no matter whether you cover your decarb tray in the oven, the smell will fill up your place moderately. Having windows open helps. Doing this at night when people are sleeping is what I do. There are toys out there that do the decarb for you like “Nova” and masks the smell but they are over your budget, nothing wrong with the oven, I use it. But it’s good you know there are 420 cooking inventions to help people with disabilities like you and me to get the best bang for our buck.

*THE SMELL - There will a remarkable robust smell coming from the decarb almost like chestnuts when they are roasted, turns the herb into a full body aroma that is not mistakable. Like a properly roasted cup of coffee, the aroma grabs you by the nose and drool commences. You will smell it and it’s devine. That is a great nasal way to know you’ve reached your desired decarb result. The smell travels from your botanicals to roasted herb and that process tells you your meds are ready for your oil.

*The decarbed botanicals do not become hot, they are warm to touch and that’s it. But please wear oven gloves at all times, you already know that, but in case someone else is reading that hasn’t done this process.

*When you take it out, let it cool on the counter, put foil on top if you’re leaving it for a while, the tray will be hot so be careful. Do not put decarb into the fridge for this method. Leave decarb on the tray ready for use.

*Leaves and buds take different amounts of time to decarb, based on different shapes and density. Make sure your buds are no bigger than a thumb print, breaking it down by hand, do not grind, because you want the trichomes intact because of the healing terpenes it contains. Preferably, you end up with a crumble between your fingers thus allowing the oil to breakdown this material evenly. The oil is going to breakdown this plant matter even further.

IMG_3106aE.jpg

*If you are making various butter and/or food sprinkle recipes, sometimes it calls for full emulsion where they grind the herb. Even though decarb processes rarely vary, the handling of the herb and the quality of your product will drastically impact your potency for concentrated cannabis oil. Butter you’re going for flavor profiles so you don’t have to handle with care. Dosing Oil you are going for potency profiles, in my personal opinion. Both are handling Cannabinoids & Flavonoids just in different carrier oils, but you need more terpenes to be intact for when you make dosing oil because of the pure medicinal value it carries.

* I don’t have tons of money to be fiddling around with lighter doses. I just exercise micro dosing and problem solved, attack the pain not the wallet. This is where I feel the medical system does us a disservice. Pharma robs us patients blind with pain blockers that really might address the symptoms not the actual diagnosis and cause deadly side effects.

*I now grow individual plants for bud, and individual plants for oil. I prefer to use trim, popcorn bud and some primo bud. I like to use the whole plant instead of just part. But if you’re only able to buy bud, you don’t have a choice and it is the best. But as a grower, you can start looking ahead to harvest time and look forward to using most of your plant for oil.

*THC will address global pain. CBD will address global inflammation. Longer dosing schedules will have better results. BOTH TCH & CBD must be partners as they work together to address your symptoms. That’s why it’s good to get a strain that has a 1:1 ratio so you have enough of both compounds to feel better overall when you have more than one medical condition.

----------------Let’s Make MB2 Dosing Oil Now--------------------

Comments:

Why do we need this recipe? When you purchase the MB2, the instructions are somewhat vague for whatever reasons. I had more questions than answers in the beginning, then my research revealed the best of all MB2 oil experiences by other growers. This is my condensed version of all the recipe’s out there to create the potency we need to attack diseases and all medical conditions. I have tweaked it for brain maximum benefit.

IMG_3115aE.jpg

*Get everything laid out on the counter.

IMG_3112aE.jpg

* Add 2 cups of organic oil
(If you want to make less then use the stove – top method I recommend)

IMG_3147aE.jpg

*Do not exceed Max Line

IMG_3149aE.jpg

*Add 1 teaspoon of Lecithin

IMG_3253aE.jpg

* Add Bud First - Add Trim and Leaves Last
* Make sure your plant material is covered by the oil and meets the “Min” line on the inside of this machine.

IMG_3153aE.jpg

*Set your temperature to the middle button which says 160F.
*Set your time to 8 hours for full potency.
*If you hear your machine wizzin’ and blendin’ it’s started.
*Rest and relax!

IMG_3239aE.jpg

*Your finished medicine is very hot!

IMG_7975aE.jpg

*Strain your oil carefully using the Love Glove.
*Squeeze out the goodness, it will be hot.

IMG_3997aE.jpg

*Let oil cool down while you’re cleaning up.
*Place covered oil in the refrigerator for 24hours.

IMG_7981aE.jpg

*This is what my oil looked like after 24 hours of refrigeration.
*Feel free to strain your oil with cheesecloth to remove more plant material, but I’m all organic and welcome the plant material that made it through the initial strainer. All personal preference and purity.

IMG_3246aE.jpg

*Keep refrigerated until ready to use.

----------------More to think about?----------------

How do you want to dose?
*Be responsible, exercise micro-dosing in the beginning and track your progress.
*It can be too strong for people who have not tried THC yet.
*Start with drops first, then to 5 drops = 1ml>2ml>3ml>4ml>5ml, low and slow.
*Dark Amber bottles with droppers (with oral syringe/funnel )
ORRR
*Cannacaps with tray and Pipette?
*I will be updating this recipe over time with new recipes and discoveries.
And
*Use at your own risk, this is purely for medicinal purposes only.
*DISCLAIMER - You could suddenly become healthy and feel better every day. ESCANDALO! LOL

Shout out to Grow2HealMe for this oil tutorial......just for you Guy!!

Well, deer season doesn't start until Monday and moose season is over - all five days of it (used to be only three days here in NB). You don't want to be in the woods with a centre-fire rifle without some sort of authorization. I'll probably get my license today.

You guys can't hunt vermin without a license?

There he is. I was wondering where you'd gotten to lol. How's married life my friend?

Honestly I can't tell the difference in a lot of the tastes of weed lol. My smoke report more than anything is how does it make me and my back feel.

Honestly, this plant is super super desirous and therefore kinda smelly. These guys were super easy to grow and although my Buddhas spoke to me and said "too much, too much" , these guys didn't even show any signs of tip burn. The temperature in my cabinet where they grew got to 90° at one point and they showed no signs of letting up. I think I got a typical result compared to the crop King website.

So because they were super easy to grow, initially they made my back feel much better because that I didn't have to bend over to tend to them all the time LOL..... so 10 out of 10 in that respect. Super compact too..... regardless of training. Pain wise, they don't take the severe pain or the sharp pains away and the high honestly doesn't last that long but all in all a very nice smelling and tasting plant. I will definitely grow this one again.

The Alpha dawg on the other hand, super stretchy, no colas to speak of but large Spade shaped individual buds that seemed to swell out of nowhere. The high from that, does seem to really knock the pain down. Unfortunately didn't grow more than one plant.

The Buddha kush, only one of the plants seemed to behave correctly as the other one somehow seemed to really suffer do to nitrogen burn and potentially being too warm under the light. These two were the only clones I have ever grown out. I haven't really smoked too much of this yet, but I do know that the shatter concentrate that my friend makes from the same plants is off the chart crazy pain management.

That's all for now my friends, if you guys have any more questions about the strains or the thread in general please feel free to contact me via personal message. I am asking Teddy to close this one down as of today.

Thank you everybody for following along, please feel free to join me in my new venture......ongoing already.

The pain relief with CBD probably won't last long, Guy. The doctor told me that CBD has a short half-life and to take it somewhat frequently for good results. Other than that, I like the summary. Job well done all around.

You guys can't hunt vermin without a license?

Nope, here in NB that's the basic license. I don't have the handbook right now so I can't tell you what it costs, but it's not much. You also need a license if you're going to do any inland fishing at all.

Stank, thank you for reposting and sharing that, I wanted it included in my journal. Definitely worth looking at time and time again.

found this little guy while working on the shed today

Cool - I find lots of frogs, snakes and salamanders around the hatchery. I have a picture around somewhere of a garter snake striking at my camera.

I think some of my hearing is coming back from sighting in my rifle the other day. It's real bad to begin with and stuff like that is starting to do irreparable harm now.

Cool - I find lots of frogs, snakes and salamanders around the hatchery. I have a picture around somewhere of a garter snake striking at my camera.

I think some of my hearing is coming back from sighting in my rifle the other day. It's real bad to begin with and stuff like that is starting to do irreparable harm now.
Get some muffs and wear ear plugs too. I always gear up now after spending my teenage years with a backpack blower on my back without any hearing protection. Boy do I wish somebody would have given me that advice.

That would be a pretty cool picture to see

Get some muffs and wear ear plugs too. I always gear up now after spending my teenage years with a backpack blower on my back without any hearing protection. Boy do I wish somebody would have given me that advice.

That would be a pretty cool picture to see

I had to look through the SD card in my phone but I found it. This was one of the clear pictures at the beginning of the strike.
aIMAG0452.jpg

Lmao....not a happy camper. Awesome!

I've got lots of cool shots of one sort or another. One of my favorites is a moose swimming across the St. Croix river from Maine to New New Brunswick - we got it while out fishing, fo course. I have a Nature and Outdoors album in my gallery if you want to check it out Nature and Outdoors by flytier on DeviantArt . Photography is another one of my many hobbies and I have a camera with 105x zoom.

Yeah that is a really cool a photo of the Moose, how did you get the hummingbird to land on your hand LOL? Is that a female ruby-throated or is that a rufous hummingbird?

Yeah that is a really cool a photo of the Moose, how did you get the hummingbird to land on your hand LOL? Is that a female ruby-throated or is that a rufous hummingbird?

That's a ruby-throated. It was in one of the growout buildings all day and didn't have any food. They have to be eating all the time with their high metabolism, and it was barely alive at the point when the picture was taken. Poor little thing didn't make it.

I saw a hummingbird caught in a spider's web once too. That was freaky. Spiders creep me out - I clean them out of the building by feeding them to the fish.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Another issue.....space. I've got these 2 short rider autos that have never done a damn thing. I had them at 19/5 for 4 weeks, then 12/12 for 2 weeks to try to induce flower now back to 19/5. They look killer, no bad leaves but they've got me puzzled. Figure it out ladies, your seat is crowded, lol.
420-magazine-mobile550052078.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1540737238.jpg
Hermaferdite. Mine did it to

Back
Top Bottom