2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

Great community! Thanks for the discussion guys! I find there's a lot of info on here/internet and it all sounds legit and straight forward. This community let's you hear multiple different experiences and lessons... maybe I'll try it... but research is a must!

That's going to be a kick ass grow room! I'm subbed in and looking forward to it

I got into the dispensary yesterday. I don't know if what I did was quite on the level though, so I'll leave it at. But I thought you'd be curious. I just went in there quick-like and picked up three 2g medicine bottles of Super Silver Haze, White Widow and AK-47 Extreme. Two thumbs up for the Haze for sure. I may have my sativa strain for outdoors next year.

I know what you mean. I walked in, talked to a doctor via facetime, told them my symptoms and what I wanted, and 5 minutes later I walked out with some bud and hand cream. Now I order online and its delivered to my door.

That's a whole load of loonies saved there. Almost the entire interior of your grow room there, isn't it? I get as much stuff as I can second-hand too, either as trades, as you know, right down to dumpster diving at work Got a small industrial-type space heater out of there last year, just needed a plug.

And it just occurred to me that I have scrounged up almost enough stuff to make a 200L goldfish tank with a biofilter. I may be able to "retro-design" a cannabis setup using it. We had to get a hatchery up and running over the road from the main one a few years ago (and now it puts out almost 10M fish a year), and I screened everything that went into the dumpster and I have enough stuff to do something useful, be it for goldfish, weed or some sort of an aquaponics combo.

I got into the dispensary yesterday. I don't know if what I did was quite on the level though, so I'll leave it at. But I thought you'd be curious. I just went in there quick-like and picked up three 2g medicine bottles of Super Silver Haze, White Widow and AK-47 Extreme. Two thumbs up for the Haze for sure. I may have my sativa strain for outdoors next year.
I'll say. My friends wife calls him a hoarder lol. Meanwhile he built his entire garage the same way. This was just the first load too. The guys got tonnes of stuff for me.....he's keeping an eye for some plywood and Tyvek next lol.. He even kept 100' lengths of sub zero extension cord material so I can make some all season extension cords.....he's a good friend.

Mmmm.....never tried a Haze....save me some lol.

So what time you come crazy concoction are you going to build out of that fish tank material? I see some sort of a hydro setup? It's funny you know because the way that this little swamp cooler works is ultimately the same as a Hydroponics set-up.

BTW, the swamp cooler is still looking amazing..... Drops my temperatures down to close to 80.0 F.

Sub into my build journal too Fly....the links above.

I know what you mean. I walked in, talked to a doctor via facetime, told them my symptoms and what I wanted, and 5 minutes later I walked out with some bud and hand cream. Now I order online and its delivered to my door.
My experience was different and so was my gfs. I filled out an application online, two days later they called me and told me that I had been scheduled in for an appointment the following Monday. I went in, discussed my back issues with a doctor and his nurse practitioner and they set me up.

It seems that the dispensaries run that way. My scrip is with an LP but I managed to worm my way in anyway. The LP delivers, but I have to hit the city for the dispensary.

My experience was different and so was my gfs. I filled out an application online, two days later they called me and told me that I had been scheduled in for an appointment the following Monday. I went in, discussed my back issues with a doctor and his nurse practitioner and they set me up.

That's how I got set up with the LP The disp is sort of a covert operation.

That's how I got set up with the LP The disp is sort of a covert operation.
Nothing wrong with under the radar my friend.

420-magazine-mobile90070107.jpg
so much for not starting anything, LMAO. These two girls happened to fall into my possession 2 days ago LOL. Holy Grail kush......might have my brother grow them out.

Wife Gotta bring her phone to Moncton again tomorrow to get looked at. You know what that means!

When the wifey's away flytier plays? You are going to go wet a line and burn a few?

When the wifey's away Flytier's going with her to go to a dispensary.
I'm with Peeece too though, bring a 5 weight just in case ;) . Hey, how far are you guys from Charlottetown?

I'm with Peeece too though, bring a 5 weight just in case ;) . Hey, how far are you guys from Charlottetown?

Naw, the 5wt is just a crappy kit rod from Canadian Tire. When I do real fishing I bring my 9' 4wt, custom-built rod. I had to trade 100 bugs to get that baby. I have something like 2 or 3wt line on it and it's like casting with a blade of grass.

Charlottetown, eh? Been a LONG time since I've been there, and only once from this direction. This is just a guess, but it's probably 4 hours to the north shore, maybe an hour or so, maybe less, on the bridge, and tack on another hour or 2 for good luck when you reach the island.

Naw, the 5wt is just a crappy kit rod from Canadian Tire. When I do real fishing I bring my 9' 4wt, custom-built rod. I had to trade 100 bugs to get that baby. I have something like 2 or 3wt line on it and it's like casting with a blade of grass.

Charlottetown, eh? Been a LONG time since I've been there, and only once from this direction. This is just a guess, but it's probably 4 hours to the north shore, maybe an hour or so, maybe less, on the bridge, and tack on another hour or 2 for good luck when you reach the island.
I once bought a 4 wt, 9' Sage Rod in a rigid custom tube, decent set of Chota wading boots and a set of Goretex Simms waders on Kijiji for 150 bucks.....amazing deal. Buddy just got back from Alberta and needed the money.

The reason I ask is because I had a very interesting conversation with a local business owner yesterday who just happens to be opening a franchise there. He told me that the way that they handle prescription applications is the way of the future and the way that the liberal government is applying the model to businesses who have access to ACMPR status' and who will be able to grow. Not a scrip, but a grow license.. this was a first for me to hear that and I read a pile regarding growing here in Ontario.

The reason I ask is because I had a very interesting conversation with a local business owner yesterday who just happens to be opening a franchise there. He told me that the way that they handle prescription applications is the way of the future and the way that the liberal government is applying the model to businesses who have access to ACMPR status' and who will be able to grow. Not a scrip, but a grow license.. this was a first for me to hear that and I read a pile regarding growing here in Ontario.

What
i read into that is the dispensaries (or whoever) will so their own growing?

What
i read into that is the dispensaries (or whoever) will so their own growing?
Nope, this guy basically told me for a set figure, they (them and the govt), will sell you the right to grow based on your current alotted approved prescription amount. These " packages " ranged from $200 up to over $10Gs for LP style grows. This may open up a can of worms here, but anyone can apply through them and as long as you don't have any prior convictions regarding drugs and or paraphernalia and or trafficking Etc you will be approved. I guess this is the way for the government to grab more money from the people who could potentially grow next year ahead of the Canada wide legalization.

Nope, this guy basically told me for a set figure, they (them and the govt), will sell you the right to grow based on your current alotted approved prescription amount. These " packages " ranged from $200 up to over $10Gs for LP style grows. This may open up a can of worms here, but anyone can apply through them and as long as you don't have any prior convictions regarding drugs and or paraphernalia and or trafficking Etc you will be approved. I guess this is the way for the government to grab more money from the people who could potentially grow next year ahead of the Canada wide legalization.

Yeah, it sounds like a money grab. But then anyone with any foresight knew that the government was going to milk this anyway. I'm not really sure how it's looking for NB; I'm considering getting a license but I don't know the process yet. If all goes well with my outdoor plants I'd like to do a bigger (more legal-like) crop (plus maybe some autos to keep me from being a bad boy with the main ones).

Back
Top Bottom